Where is the Intrust Bank branch in Edmond Oklahoma?
The Intrust Bank branch in Edmond is located at 1450 S. Kelley Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Intrust Bank Branch Location in 1450 S. Kelley Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma
Intrust Bank was established in Nov 1, 1876 and headquartered in 105 North Main Street Wichita, Kansas 67202. Intrust Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
1450 S. Kelley Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma is one of Intrust Bank branch offices in Edmond Oklahoma. Intrust Bank Edmond Branch has been providing services to these customers since Dec 11, 2006. Contact this Intrust Bank Edmond Branch via customer service number (405) 949-8440.
Intrust Bank Edmond Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Intrust Bank official website www.intrustbank.com.
Intrust Bank Hours in 1450 S. Kelley Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma
|Monday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Intrust Bank Address Map in 1450 S. Kelley Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma
Intrust Bank in 1450 S. Kelley Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Intrust Bank Phone Number in 1450 S. Kelley Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma?
The number for Intrust Bank is (405) 949-8440.
What is Intrust Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Intrust Bank is www.intrustbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Intrust Bank in 1450 S. Kelley Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Intrust Bank Open and Close in Edmond Branch – 1450 S. Kelley Avenue
Monday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Intrust Bank to Another in Edmond Branch – 1450 S. Kelley Avenue
There are many reasons you may need to transfer money from Intrust Bank within Edmond into another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your previous Intrust Bank account and start a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. No matter what the case, this is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Intrust Bank account on your bank.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money and making payment. This could be called different depending on your bank however it is located in the main menu on your online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account to which you would like to transfer the funds to. It can be located on the bank’s site or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts at the same bank. In that scenario it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The entire process will take a few minutes after which the money will be accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a Intrust Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 1450 S. Kelley Avenue
There are some things you need to complete before opening an Intrust Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the appropriate Intrust Bank account. There are a variety of Intrust Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Intrust Bank account The next step is to collect all the documents you need. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is simple and takes just about a minute. All you have complete is to fill out an application and deposit your money to the account.
If you’ve learned how to create a Intrust Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Intrust Bank Account
You can start an Intrust Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be 18 years old, however it’s not always the case. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, such as a driver’s license, passport or a state ID. Once you have all the documents required you are able to create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Intrust Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 1450 S. Kelley Avenue
It could appear like a daunting job however, closing an Intrust Bank accounts is easy. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You will need to have your current Intrust Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely require your account number as well as other identifiable information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.