Where is the Interbank branch in Yukon Oklahoma?
This Interbank branch in Yukon is located at 309 South Ranchwood Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Interbank Branch Location in 309 South Ranchwood Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma
Interbank was established in Mar 31, 1988 and headquartered in 4921 North May Avenue Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73112. Interbank became a member of FDIC insurance at Mar 31, 1988.
309 South Ranchwood Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma is one of Interbank branch offices located in Yukon Oklahoma. Interbank Yukon Branch has been providing services to these customers since Apr 1, 1939. You can contact this Interbank Yukon Branch by calling the customer service number (405) 354-2265.
Interbank Yukon Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Interbank official website www.interbank.com.
Interbank Hours in 309 South Ranchwood Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma
|Monday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Interbank Address Map in 309 South Ranchwood Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma
Interbank in 309 South Ranchwood Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Interbank Phone Number in 309 South Ranchwood Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma?
The phone number of Interbank is (405) 354-2265.
What is Interbank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Interbank is www.interbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Interbank in 309 South Ranchwood Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Interbank Open and Close in Yukon Branch – 309 South Ranchwood Boulevard
Monday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Interbank to Another in Yukon Branch – 309 South Ranchwood Boulevard
There are many methods to transfer money from Interbank to another in Yukon.
1. The most common way is to use the wire transfer. This is where the Interbank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is where the Interbank will connect with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. You can also use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between Interbank in another. These services are usually quick and you can configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Interbank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Interbank Account in Yukon Branch – 309 South Ranchwood Boulevard
There are a few points you should know prior to opening a Interbank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure so that you can open an Interbank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what type of Interbank account you want to create. There are many different types of Interbank accounts, and it’s crucial to select the one that is right for you. Research and look at various Interbank accounts to determine the most suitable one for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Interbank account, the next step is to collect the required documents. Most Interbank accounts will require some basic information , such as your address, name and Social Security number. You may also need to show proof of income or identification.
After you have required documents, the second step would be to actually create the account. This can be done online by phone, online, and in person, at a branch location. When you first open the account you’ll need to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount that is like $25.
Once your account has been opened it’s time to begin using it. This includes taking deposits and withdraws when needed. You’ll also need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t go overdrawn.
The process of opening a Interbank account is an easy procedure, but you need to take your time and choose the right Interbank account that meets your requirements. If you do a little research and preparation it is possible to create an account with no stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Interbank Account
There is no set age limit for having an Interbank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require that you are 18 years old, whereas other institutions may permit you to open an account at any age , with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and are looking to create an account with Interbank account, bring along a parent or guardian so they can be an owner jointly of the account. This will give them the ability to monitor the activity of your account and help you manage your finances in a responsible manner. When you turn 18years old, you’ll be able to assume full control of your account and make all of the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to begin thinking about opening an Interbank account is when you start earning money through a part-time work, allowance, or another source. This gives you a chance to start building up savings and learn about managing your cash prior to when you have to utilize it for more difficult financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a Interbank Account in Yukon Branch – 309 South Ranchwood Boulevard
It could seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing a Interbank account can be quite simple. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll require your current Interbank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may ask you for your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.