Which is the Iberiabank branch in Lake Charles Louisiana?
Its Iberiabank branch in Lake Charles is located at 135 West Mcneese Street Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Table of Contents
Iberiabank Branch Location in 135 West Mcneese Street Lake Charles, Louisiana
Iberiabank was established in Mar 12, 1887 and headquartered in 200 West Congress Street Lafayette, Louisiana 70501. Iberiabank became a member of FDIC insured after Apr 5, 1935.
135 West Mcneese Street Lake Charles, Louisiana is one of Iberiabank branch offices in Lake Charles Louisiana. Iberiabank Lake Charles Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jul 6, 1995. You can contact this Iberiabank Lake Charles Branch through customer service phone number (337) 312-7160.
Iberiabank Lake Charles Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Iberiabank official website www.iberiabank.com.
Iberiabank Hours in 135 West Mcneese Street Lake Charles, Louisiana
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Iberiabank Address Map in 135 West Mcneese Street Lake Charles, Louisiana
Iberiabank in 135 West Mcneese Street Lake Charles, Louisiana (FAQs)
What is Iberiabank Phone Number in 135 West Mcneese Street Lake Charles, Louisiana?
The phone number of Iberiabank is (337) 312-7160.
What is Iberiabank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Iberiabank is www.iberiabank.com.
What is the Post Code of Iberiabank in 135 West Mcneese Street Lake Charles, Louisiana?
What Time Does Iberiabank Open and Close in Lake Charles Branch – 135 West Mcneese Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Iberiabank to Another in Lake Charles Branch – 135 West Mcneese Street
There are many ways that you can transfer funds between Iberiabank to another in Lake Charles.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is the method where Iberiabank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is where the Iberiabank will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between Iberiabank into another. These services are usually immediate and you could set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Iberiabank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Iberiabank Account in Lake Charles Branch – 135 West Mcneese Street
There are a few points you should know prior to opening an Iberiabank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure so that you can open the Iberiabank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what kind of Iberiabank account you want to create. There are numerous types of Iberiabank accounts, which is why it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Research and look at various Iberiabank accounts to determine the best fit for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Iberiabank account you’ll need to gather the required documents. Most Iberiabank accounts require basic details like your address, name and Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all required documents, the following step will be to create the account. This can be done online by phone, online, or in person at the branch location. When you first open the account you’ll be required to deposit your initial funds. It’s usually a small amount of money that is like $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This means you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. Also, you’ll need to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
Opening an Iberiabank account is an easy procedure, but you need to take your time and pick the appropriate Iberiabank account that meets your requirements. With a little study and planning you’ll be able to get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Iberiabank Account
You can create an Iberiabank account once you have an Social Security number. Some banks might require you’re 18 years old, however this isn’t the norm. You might also have to prove your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or state ID. Once you have all the required documents you are able to create a savings or a checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Iberiabank Account in Lake Charles Branch – 135 West Mcneese Street
It might seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing the Iberiabank account is actually quite simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Collect your documents. You will need to have your latest Iberiabank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to request your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.