Where is Hsbc Bank Usa branch in East Setauket New York?
This Hsbc Bank Usa branch in East Setauket is located at 300 Main Street Suite 1 East Setauket, New York.
Table of Contents
Hsbc Bank Usa Branch Location in 300 Main Street Suite 1 East Setauket, New York
Hsbc Bank Usa was established in Jul 1, 2004 and headquartered in 1800 Tysons Blvd Tysons, Virginia 22102. Hsbc Bank Usa became a member of FDIC insurance at Jul 1, 2004.
300 Main Street Suite 1 East Setauket, New York is one of Hsbc Bank Usa branch offices located in East Setauket New York. Hsbc Bank Usa East Setauket Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Dec 29, 1975. Contact the Hsbc Bank Usa East Setauket Branch by calling the customer service number (800) 975-4722.
Hsbc Bank Usa East Setauket Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to Hsbc Bank Usa official website www.banking.us.hsbc.com.
Hsbc Bank Usa Hours in 300 Main Street Suite 1 East Setauket, New York
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Hsbc Bank Usa Address Map in 300 Main Street Suite 1 East Setauket, New York
Hsbc Bank Usa in 300 Main Street Suite 1 East Setauket, New York (FAQs)
What is Hsbc Bank Usa Phone Number in 300 Main Street Suite 1 East Setauket, New York?
The phone number of Hsbc Bank Usa is (800) 975-4722.
What is Hsbc Bank Usa Online Banking Website?
The official website of Hsbc Bank Usa is www.banking.us.hsbc.com.
What is the Post Code of Hsbc Bank Usa in 300 Main Street Suite 1 East Setauket, New York?
What Time Does Hsbc Bank Usa Open and Close in East Setauket Branch – 300 Main Street Suite 1
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Hsbc Bank Usa to Another in East Setauket Branch – 300 Main Street Suite 1
There are a few different ways to transfer money from Hsbc Bank Usa to another one in East Setauket.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Hsbc Bank Usa will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is the process where Hsbc Bank Usa will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer money between Hsbc Bank Usa into another. These services usually are quick and you can create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. You can also take cash out of Hsbc Bank Usa and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Hsbc Bank Usa Account in East Setauket Branch – 300 Main Street Suite 1
There are a few things you should know prior to opening a Hsbc Bank Usa account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure so that you can set up a Hsbc Bank Usa account with ease.
The first thing to decide is what type of Hsbc Bank Usa account you want to open. There are many different types of Hsbc Bank Usa accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Research and compare different Hsbc Bank Usa accounts to find the one that is best suited to your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Hsbc Bank Usa account then you’ll need to gather the required documents. Most Hsbc Bank Usa accounts will require basic information like your address, name and Social Security number. You may also need to prove your income or identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents, the next step is to create the account. This can be done online or over the phone as well as in-person at the branch location. If you are opening the account you’ll need to make an initial deposit. This is typically a small amount of money, such as $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This means making deposits and withdrawals when needed. It is also important to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Opening a Hsbc Bank Usa account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to take your time and pick the appropriate Hsbc Bank Usa account that meets your requirements. With a bit of investigation and preparation it is possible to get an account open without tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Hsbc Bank Usa Account
You can start an Hsbc Bank Usa account once you have a Social Security number. Some banks may require that you are 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. You may also need to show proof of your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required you are able to create a savings or a checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Hsbc Bank Usa Account in East Setauket Branch – 300 Main Street Suite 1
It could seem like a daunting process, but closing a Hsbc Bank Usa accounts is easy. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll require your latest Hsbc Bank Usa statement, as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to require your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.