Where is the Hoosier Heartland State Bank branch in Linden Indiana?
The Hoosier Heartland State Bank branch in Linden is located at 100 North Meridan St Linden, Indiana.
Table of Contents
Hoosier Heartland State Bank Branch Location in 100 North Meridan St Linden, Indiana
Hoosier Heartland State Bank was established in Dec 1, 1899 and headquartered in 1400 Darlington Avenue Crawfordsville, Indiana 47933. Hoosier Heartland State Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
100 North Meridan St Linden, Indiana is one of Hoosier Heartland State Bank branch offices located in Linden Indiana. Hoosier Heartland State Bank Linden Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Apr 17, 2009. You can contact the Hoosier Heartland State Bank Linden Branch through customer service phone number (765) 339-4646.
Hoosier Heartland State Bank Linden Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Hoosier Heartland State Bank official website www.myhhsb.com.
Hoosier Heartland State Bank Hours in 100 North Meridan St Linden, Indiana
|Monday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Hoosier Heartland State Bank Address Map in 100 North Meridan St Linden, Indiana
Hoosier Heartland State Bank in 100 North Meridan St Linden, Indiana (FAQs)
What is Hoosier Heartland State Bank Phone Number in 100 North Meridan St Linden, Indiana?
The number for Hoosier Heartland State Bank is (765) 339-4646.
What is Hoosier Heartland State Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Hoosier Heartland State Bank is www.myhhsb.com.
What is the Post Code of Hoosier Heartland State Bank in 100 North Meridan St Linden, Indiana?
What Time Does Hoosier Heartland State Bank Open and Close in Linden Branch – 100 North Meridan St
Monday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Hoosier Heartland State Bank to Another in Linden Branch – 100 North Meridan St
There are several ways that you can transfer funds to Hoosier Heartland State Bank to another account in Linden.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is when Hoosier Heartland State Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is when the Hoosier Heartland State Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to Hoosier Heartland State Bank to another. These are typically quick and you can set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Hoosier Heartland State Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a Hoosier Heartland State Bank Account in Linden Branch – 100 North Meridan St
There are some important points you should know prior to opening an Hoosier Heartland State Bank account. This guide will take you through the procedure to help you select the right account for your needs , and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
First, you need to decide what type of account you want. The most popular types include savings accounts, checking accounts and money market accounts. Each type has its own set of benefits and drawbacks, so it is important to know the difference prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts are a great way to keep your cash when you don’t need instant access to it. They usually offer more rate of interest than bank accounts however there are some restrictions regarding the number of times you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are a great option when you require regular access to your cash. A majority of checking accounts have an ATM card that can be used to make purchases or withdrawals. However, there could be fees associated with certain transactions, for instance, using an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better interest rates than savings or checking accounts, but they also have more strict withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your funds often the money market account might not be the right choice for you.
After you’ve chosen the type of account that you would like to have, you need to search for the best deal. There are numerous things to take into consideration, such as interest rates, fees and the minimum balance requirement. It’s crucial to look at rates from a variety of Hoosier Heartland State Bank accounts before making a decision.
If you’ve found the perfect account, it’s time to sign in. The process is fairly simple and can usually be done online in only a few minutes. You’ll need to provide some personal information, such as your name, address, and Social Security number. You may also be required to pay a deposit into the account to create it.
When your account is opened and you are able to use it right away. Just be sure to keep an eye on your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, the majority of Hoosier Heartland State Bank offer options like credit lines or overdraft security.
Opening a Hoosier Heartland State Bank businessname1 account can be a quick process that can save you time and money in the long run. If you do your homework and shopping around, you can find an account that meets your requirements and assists you to achieve the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Hoosier Heartland State Bank Account
You can create a Hoosier Heartland State Bank account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you are at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Hoosier Heartland State Bank Account in Linden Branch – 100 North Meridan St
It could appear like a daunting job, but closing the Hoosier Heartland State Bank account is actually quite simple. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll need your latest Hoosier Heartland State Bank statement and a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may request your account number and other identifying information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.