Which is the Honor Bank branch in Lake Ann Village Michigan?
Its Honor Bank branch in Lake Ann Village is located at Maple Avenue And Second Street Lake Ann Village, Michigan.
Table of Contents
Honor Bank Branch Location in Maple Avenue And Second Street Lake Ann Village, Michigan
Honor Bank was established in Jun 15, 1917 and headquartered in 2254 Henry Street Honor, Michigan 49640. Honor Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
Maple Avenue And Second Street Lake Ann Village, Michigan is one of Honor Bank branch offices in Lake Ann Village Michigan. Honor Bank Lake Ann Village Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Apr 10, 1989. Contact this Honor Bank Lake Ann Village Branch via customer service number (231) 275-7777.
Honor Bank Lake Ann Village Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Honor Bank official website www.myhonorbank.com.
Honor Bank Hours in Maple Avenue And Second Street Lake Ann Village, Michigan
|Monday||8:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Honor Bank Address Map in Maple Avenue And Second Street Lake Ann Village, Michigan
Honor Bank in Maple Avenue And Second Street Lake Ann Village, Michigan (FAQs)
What is Honor Bank Phone Number in Maple Avenue And Second Street Lake Ann Village, Michigan?
The number for Honor Bank is (231) 275-7777.
What is Honor Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Honor Bank is www.myhonorbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Honor Bank in Maple Avenue And Second Street Lake Ann Village, Michigan?
What Time Does Honor Bank Open and Close in Lake Ann Village Branch – Maple Avenue And Second Street
Monday (8:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Honor Bank to Another in Lake Ann Village Branch – Maple Avenue And Second Street
There are several ways that you can transfer money to Honor Bank to another in Lake Ann Village.
1. The most common way is to make use of wire transfers. This is where the Honor Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is where the Honor Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money will be transferred that way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds between Honor Bank into another. These are typically immediate and you could configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Honor Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Honor Bank Account in Lake Ann Village Branch – Maple Avenue And Second Street
There are some things you should complete before opening an Honor Bank account. The first thing to do is select the right Honor Bank account. There are a variety of Honor Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to research your options before you pick the one that is right for you.
After you’ve selected an Honor Bank account, the next step is gathering all of the required documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is easy and only takes a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill out an application and deposit your cash into the account.
If you’ve learned how to open an Honor Bank account you have no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Honor Bank Account
You can open an Honor Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Some banks may require that you be 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to prove your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required, you can create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Honor Bank Account in Lake Ann Village Branch – Maple Avenue And Second Street
It’s a big hassle to shut down a Honor Bank account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Honor Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from Honor Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.