Where is Honor Bank branch in Buckley Michigan?
The Honor Bank branch in Buckley is located at 117 East Wexford Avenue Buckley, Michigan.
Table of Contents
Honor Bank Branch Location in 117 East Wexford Avenue Buckley, Michigan
Honor Bank was established in Jun 15, 1917 and headquartered in 2254 Henry Street Honor, Michigan 49640. Honor Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
117 East Wexford Avenue Buckley, Michigan is one of Honor Bank branch offices located in Buckley Michigan. Honor Bank Buckley Branch has provided service to customers from the time Aug 14, 1995. You can reach the Honor Bank Buckley Branch by calling the customer service number (231) 269-4337.
Honor Bank Buckley Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Honor Bank official website www.myhonorbank.com.
Honor Bank Hours in 117 East Wexford Avenue Buckley, Michigan
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Honor Bank Address Map in 117 East Wexford Avenue Buckley, Michigan
Honor Bank in 117 East Wexford Avenue Buckley, Michigan (FAQs)
What is Honor Bank Phone Number in 117 East Wexford Avenue Buckley, Michigan?
The phone number of Honor Bank is (231) 269-4337.
What is Honor Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Honor Bank is www.myhonorbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Honor Bank in 117 East Wexford Avenue Buckley, Michigan?
What Time Does Honor Bank Open and Close in Buckley Branch – 117 East Wexford Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Honor Bank to Another in Buckley Branch – 117 East Wexford Avenue
There are a variety of reasons you could require transferring money from Honor Bank within Buckley to another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your previous Honor Bank account and start a new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce fees. No matter what the case, this is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Honor Bank account on your bank.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds as well as making payments. This could be called different based on your bank However, it will be found in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you want to transfer the money to. It can be found on the bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s accurate, then click send or check.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts at one bank. In that case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds will typically be transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Honor Bank Account in Buckley Branch – 117 East Wexford Avenue
There are some things you must complete before opening the Honor Bank account. The first thing to do is choose the correct Honor Bank account. There are a variety of Honor Bank accounts available It’s crucial to research your options before you choose which one is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Honor Bank account The next step is gathering all the documents you need. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open your account.
After you have all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is simple and takes only a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill in an application and then deposit the money into the account.
If you’ve learned how to start a Honor Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Honor Bank Account
You can open an Honor Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks may require that you are 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. You may also need to prove your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents and documents, you can start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Honor Bank Account in Buckley Branch – 117 East Wexford Avenue
It’s a big trouble to close the Honor Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Honor Bank and request to close your account.
3. Follow their directions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from Honor Bank that your account has been shut down.