Which is the Homestreet Bank branch in Seattle Washington?
Its Homestreet Bank branch in Seattle is located at 8200 35th Ave Ne Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Homestreet Bank Branch Location in 8200 35th Ave Ne Seattle, Washington
Homestreet Bank was established in Aug 18, 1986 and headquartered in 601 Union Street, Suite 2000 Seattle, Washington 98101. Homestreet Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Aug 18, 1986.
8200 35th Ave Ne Seattle, Washington is one of Homestreet Bank branch offices located in Seattle Washington. Homestreet Bank Seattle Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Aug 12, 1996. Contact the Homestreet Bank Seattle Branch by calling the customer service number (206) 525-2840.
Homestreet Bank Seattle Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Homestreet Bank official website WWW.HOMESTREET.COM.
Homestreet Bank Hours in 8200 35th Ave Ne Seattle, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Homestreet Bank Address Map in 8200 35th Ave Ne Seattle, Washington
Homestreet Bank in 8200 35th Ave Ne Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Homestreet Bank Phone Number in 8200 35th Ave Ne Seattle, Washington?
The phone number of Homestreet Bank is (206) 525-2840.
What is Homestreet Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Homestreet Bank is WWW.HOMESTREET.COM.
What is the Post Code of Homestreet Bank in 8200 35th Ave Ne Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Homestreet Bank Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 8200 35th Ave Ne
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Homestreet Bank to Another in Seattle Branch – 8200 35th Ave Ne
There are many reasons you may have to transfer funds from Homestreet Bank within Seattle in another. Maybe you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your current Homestreet Bank account and open another one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. Whatever the reason, it’s very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Homestreet Bank account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds or making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use however it is accessible from the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the second bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Enter the account number to which you wish to transfer money to. This can also be found on the other bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is accurate, then click send or check.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts of the exact same institution. In this case there is no need to input a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds will typically be transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Homestreet Bank Account in Seattle Branch – 8200 35th Ave Ne
There are a few points you should know prior to opening the Homestreet Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process so that you can open an Homestreet Bank account with ease.
The first thing to decide is what type of Homestreet Bank account you’d like to create. There are many different types of Homestreet Bank accounts, which is why it’s crucial to select the one that’s best for you. Do some research and then compare the various Homestreet Bank accounts to find the most suitable one for your needs.
After you’ve selected a Homestreet Bank account then you’ll need to gather the necessary documents. Most Homestreet Bank accounts will require some basic details like your address, name and Social Security number. You might also be required to show proof of income or proof of identification.
After you have the necessary documents, the following step will be to open the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, and in person, at a branch location. If you are opening an account, you’ll be required to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount like $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This involves making deposits and withdrawals whenever you need to. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t go overdrawn.
Opening an Homestreet Bank account is an easy procedure, but you need to take your time to pick the appropriate Homestreet Bank account that meets your requirements. If you do a little study and planning it is possible to get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Homestreet Bank Account
You can open a Homestreet Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You may also need to provide proof of your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the necessary documents you are able to create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Homestreet Bank Account in Seattle Branch – 8200 35th Ave Ne
It could appear like a daunting job, but closing a Homestreet Bank accounts is easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You will need to have your most recent Homestreet Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to request your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.