Where is the Homestreet Bank branch in Seattle Washington?
The Homestreet Bank branch in Seattle is located at 601 Union Street, Suite 2000 Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Homestreet Bank Branch Location in 601 Union Street, Suite 2000 Seattle, Washington
Homestreet Bank was established in Aug 18, 1986 and headquartered in 601 Union Street, Suite 2000 Seattle, Washington 98101. Homestreet Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Aug 18, 1986.
601 Union Street, Suite 2000 Seattle, Washington is one of Homestreet Bank branch offices located in Seattle Washington. Homestreet Bank Seattle Branch has been offering services to these customers since Establishment of branch. Contact this Homestreet Bank Seattle Branch through customer service phone number (206) 903-3090.
Homestreet Bank Seattle Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking go to Homestreet Bank official website WWW.HOMESTREET.COM.
Homestreet Bank Hours in 601 Union Street, Suite 2000 Seattle, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Homestreet Bank Address Map in 601 Union Street, Suite 2000 Seattle, Washington
Homestreet Bank in 601 Union Street, Suite 2000 Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Homestreet Bank Phone Number in 601 Union Street, Suite 2000 Seattle, Washington?
The number for Homestreet Bank is (206) 903-3090.
What is Homestreet Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Homestreet Bank is WWW.HOMESTREET.COM.
What is the Post Code of Homestreet Bank in 601 Union Street, Suite 2000 Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Homestreet Bank Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 601 Union Street, Suite 2000
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Homestreet Bank to Another in Seattle Branch – 601 Union Street, Suite 2000
There are a variety of reasons you may have to transfer funds from Homestreet Bank within Seattle in another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your old Homestreet Bank account and start another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Homestreet Bank bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds and making payment. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use, but it will be located in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you wish to transfer money to. This information can also be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is correct, then hit send or check.
It’s a little different in the case of transferring funds between accounts in the same bank. In this case there is no need to input a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds will typically be available in the other account within a single business day.
How to Open a Homestreet Bank Account in Seattle Branch – 601 Union Street, Suite 2000
There are some things you need to complete before opening an Homestreet Bank account. The first thing to do is select the correct Homestreet Bank account. There are many different Homestreet Bank accounts available It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is right for you.
After you’ve selected the Homestreet Bank account The next step is gathering all the documents you need. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at minimum $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the required documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is easy and takes just a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill out an application and deposit your funds into the account.
Now that you know how to create a Homestreet Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Homestreet Bank Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open a Homestreet Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require you to be 18 years old, while others may allow the opening of accounts at any time with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and would like to start an account with Homestreet Bank account, bring along a parent or guardian so they can sign on as a joint owner of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to monitor your account’s activity and assist you control your finances with prudence. When you turn the age of 18, you’ll be able to assume full control of your account and take all the decisions yourself.
The best time to start thinking about opening a Homestreet Bank account is the moment you begin to earn income from a part-time job allowance, or other source. This gives you the chance to begin saving and learning about managing your cash before you are required to use it for more difficult financial tasks like taking out a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a Homestreet Bank Account in Seattle Branch – 601 Union Street, Suite 2000
It may appear like a daunting job however, closing a Homestreet Bank account is actually quite easy. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Collect your documents. You will need to have the current Homestreet Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may request your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.