Where is the Homestreet Bank branch in Seattle Washington?
This Homestreet Bank branch in Seattle is located at 5900 24th Avenue Nw Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Homestreet Bank Branch Location in 5900 24th Avenue Nw Seattle, Washington
Homestreet Bank was established in Aug 18, 1986 and headquartered in 601 Union Street, Suite 2000 Seattle, Washington 98101. Homestreet Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Aug 18, 1986.
5900 24th Avenue Nw Seattle, Washington is one of Homestreet Bank branch offices in Seattle Washington. Homestreet Bank Seattle Branch has provided service to these customers since May 22, 2014. You can contact this Homestreet Bank Seattle Branch through customer service phone number (206) 753-0068.
Homestreet Bank Seattle Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit Homestreet Bank official website WWW.HOMESTREET.COM.
Homestreet Bank Hours in 5900 24th Avenue Nw Seattle, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Homestreet Bank Address Map in 5900 24th Avenue Nw Seattle, Washington
Homestreet Bank in 5900 24th Avenue Nw Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Homestreet Bank Phone Number in 5900 24th Avenue Nw Seattle, Washington?
The number for Homestreet Bank is (206) 753-0068.
What is Homestreet Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Homestreet Bank is WWW.HOMESTREET.COM.
What is the Post Code of Homestreet Bank in 5900 24th Avenue Nw Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Homestreet Bank Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 5900 24th Avenue Nw
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Homestreet Bank to Another in Seattle Branch – 5900 24th Avenue Nw
There are several methods to transfer money to Homestreet Bank to another account in Seattle.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is where the Homestreet Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is where the Homestreet Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money will be transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to Homestreet Bank to another. These services are usually quick and you can set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Homestreet Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a Homestreet Bank Account in Seattle Branch – 5900 24th Avenue Nw
There are a few things you need to know before opening an Homestreet Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps to help you open an Homestreet Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what type of Homestreet Bank account you’d like to open. There are numerous types of Homestreet Bank accounts, which is why it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and then compare the various Homestreet Bank accounts to determine the most suitable one for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Homestreet Bank account then the next step is to collect the required documents. Most Homestreet Bank accounts will require some basic information like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or identification.
If you’ve got all required documents The following step will be to create the account. It can be done on the internet, over the phone, as well as in-person at a branch location. When you first open the account you’ll need to deposit an initial amount. This can be a modest amount, such as $25.
After your account is open it’s time to begin using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals as needed. You’ll also need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
Opening a Homestreet Bank account is a simple process, but it’s important to be patient and pick the appropriate Homestreet Bank account to meet your requirements. If you do a little study and planning it is possible to create an account with no anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Homestreet Bank Account
You can open an Homestreet Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you be at 18 to open an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Homestreet Bank Account in Seattle Branch – 5900 24th Avenue Nw
It could appear like a daunting job however, closing the Homestreet Bank account can be quite easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect the documents you need. You will need to have your most recent Homestreet Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to request your account number, as well as other identifying information. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.