Where is the Homestreet Bank branch in Seattle Washington?
The Homestreet Bank branch in Seattle is located at 12513 Lake City Way Ne Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Homestreet Bank Branch Location in 12513 Lake City Way Ne Seattle, Washington
Homestreet Bank was established in Aug 18, 1986 and headquartered in 601 Union Street, Suite 2000 Seattle, Washington 98101. Homestreet Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Aug 18, 1986.
12513 Lake City Way Ne Seattle, Washington is one of Homestreet Bank branch offices in Seattle Washington. Homestreet Bank Seattle Branch has provided service to these customers since Establishment of branch. You can contact the Homestreet Bank Seattle Branch through customer service phone number .
Homestreet Bank Seattle Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Homestreet Bank official website WWW.HOMESTREET.COM.
Homestreet Bank Hours in 12513 Lake City Way Ne Seattle, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Homestreet Bank Address Map in 12513 Lake City Way Ne Seattle, Washington
Homestreet Bank in 12513 Lake City Way Ne Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Homestreet Bank Phone Number in 12513 Lake City Way Ne Seattle, Washington?
The phone number of Homestreet Bank is .
What is Homestreet Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Homestreet Bank is WWW.HOMESTREET.COM.
What is the Post Code of Homestreet Bank in 12513 Lake City Way Ne Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Homestreet Bank Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 12513 Lake City Way Ne
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Homestreet Bank to Another in Seattle Branch – 12513 Lake City Way Ne
There are many reasons why you may need to transfer money from Homestreet Bank in Seattle to another. Maybe you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your previous Homestreet Bank account and create another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on charges. It doesn’t matter, the process is quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Homestreet Bank banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds as well as making payments. This might be called something different depending on your bank However, it will be accessible from the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number to which you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is correct, then hit send or check.
The process differs slightly when you’re moving money between accounts at the same bank. In this case there is no need to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes after which the money will be transferred to the account within one business day.
How to Open a Homestreet Bank Account in Seattle Branch – 12513 Lake City Way Ne
There are some things you must be aware of before you can create a Homestreet Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the right Homestreet Bank account. There are a variety of Homestreet Bank accounts available and it’s essential to research your options before you pick the one that is right for you.
After you’ve selected the Homestreet Bank account, the next step is gathering all of the required documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and takes only less than a few minutes. All you have to do is fill in an application form and then deposit your money to the account.
Now that you know how to start an Homestreet Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Homestreet Bank Account
You can open a Homestreet Bank account when you’ve got an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Homestreet Bank Account in Seattle Branch – 12513 Lake City Way Ne
It may appear like a daunting job, but closing the Homestreet Bank account can be quite simple. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect your documents. You’ll require the current Homestreet Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may request your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.