Where is the Homestreet Bank branch in El Cajon California?
This Homestreet Bank branch in El Cajon is located at 368 Broadway El Cajon, California.
Table of Contents
Homestreet Bank Branch Location in 368 Broadway El Cajon, California
Homestreet Bank was established in Aug 18, 1986 and headquartered in 601 Union Street, Suite 2000 Seattle, Washington 98101. Homestreet Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Aug 18, 1986.
368 Broadway El Cajon, California is one of Homestreet Bank branch offices in El Cajon California. Homestreet Bank El Cajon Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Apr 10, 2001. You can reach this Homestreet Bank El Cajon Branch via customer service number (619) 593-3950.
Homestreet Bank El Cajon Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Homestreet Bank official website WWW.HOMESTREET.COM.
Homestreet Bank Hours in 368 Broadway El Cajon, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Homestreet Bank Address Map in 368 Broadway El Cajon, California
Homestreet Bank Address Map in 368 Broadway El Cajon, California
Homestreet Bank in 368 Broadway El Cajon, California (FAQs)
What is Homestreet Bank Phone Number in 368 Broadway El Cajon, California?
The phone number of Homestreet Bank is (619) 593-3950.
What is Homestreet Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Homestreet Bank is WWW.HOMESTREET.COM.
What is the Post Code of Homestreet Bank in 368 Broadway El Cajon, California?
What Time Does Homestreet Bank Open and Close in El Cajon Branch – 368 Broadway
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Homestreet Bank to Another in El Cajon Branch – 368 Broadway
There are many reasons you might have to transfer funds from Homestreet Bank in El Cajon in another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Homestreet Bank account and start another one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. It doesn’t matter, the process is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Homestreet Bank bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds as well as making payments. This might be called something different based on your bank However, it will be accessible from the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account to which you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different if you’re transferring money between accounts of the exact same institution. In that case there is no need to enter a routing code because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the money will be accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a Homestreet Bank Account in El Cajon Branch – 368 Broadway
There are a few things you need to know before opening the Homestreet Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process so that you can open an Homestreet Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing to decide is what type of Homestreet Bank account you’d like to open. There are many different types of Homestreet Bank accounts, so it’s important to choose the one that is right for you. Conduct some research and look at various Homestreet Bank accounts to identify the most suitable one for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an Homestreet Bank account, your next task is to collect the required documents. Most Homestreet Bank accounts will require some basic details like your name, address and Social Security number. You may also need to provide proof of income or identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents, the second step would be to start the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone as well as in-person at a branch location. If you are opening your account you’ll be required to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount of money, such as $25.
Once your account has been opened it’s time to begin using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals when needed. You’ll also need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t overdraw your account.
Making a Homestreet Bank account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to take your time to select the best Homestreet Bank account to meet your requirements. With a bit of investigation and preparation, you can get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Homestreet Bank Account
You can create a Homestreet Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Homestreet Bank Account in El Cajon Branch – 368 Broadway
It could appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing a Homestreet Bank accounts is easy. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect your documents. You will need to have the latest Homestreet Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely require your account number as well as other identifying information. They may also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.