Where is the Home Savings Bank branch in Lisbon Ohio?
Its Home Savings Bank branch in Lisbon is located at 210 W. Lincoln Way Lisbon, Ohio.
Table of Contents
Home Savings Bank Branch Location in 210 W. Lincoln Way Lisbon, Ohio
Home Savings Bank was established in Oct 3, 2000 and headquartered in 275 West Federal Street Youngstown, Ohio 44503. Home Savings Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Oct 3, 2000.
210 W. Lincoln Way Lisbon, Ohio is one of Home Savings Bank branch offices located in Lisbon Ohio. Home Savings Bank Lisbon Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jan 1, 1892. You can reach this Home Savings Bank Lisbon Branch via customer service number (330) 424-7834.
Home Savings Bank Lisbon Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking go to Home Savings Bank official website www.homesavings.com.
Home Savings Bank Hours in 210 W. Lincoln Way Lisbon, Ohio
|Monday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Home Savings Bank Address Map in 210 W. Lincoln Way Lisbon, Ohio
Home Savings Bank in 210 W. Lincoln Way Lisbon, Ohio (FAQs)
What is Home Savings Bank Phone Number in 210 W. Lincoln Way Lisbon, Ohio?
The phone number of Home Savings Bank is (330) 424-7834.
What is Home Savings Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Home Savings Bank is www.homesavings.com.
What is the Post Code of Home Savings Bank in 210 W. Lincoln Way Lisbon, Ohio?
What Time Does Home Savings Bank Open and Close in Lisbon Branch – 210 W. Lincoln Way
Monday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Home Savings Bank to Another in Lisbon Branch – 210 W. Lincoln Way
There are a variety of reasons you could have to transfer funds from Home Savings Bank in Lisbon to another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Home Savings Bank account and start a new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of charges. Whatever the reason, it’s quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Home Savings Bank account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds as well as making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use However, it will be accessible from the main menu on your banking online portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you would like to transfer the funds to. It can be found on the bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different if you’re transferring money between accounts of the same bank. In this case, you usually don’t need to input a routing number because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and , once completed, the money will be accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a Home Savings Bank Account in Lisbon Branch – 210 W. Lincoln Way
There are a few steps you should be aware of before you can create an Home Savings Bank account. First, you have to do is select the appropriate Home Savings Bank account. There are many different Home Savings Bank accounts available and it’s essential to research your options before you decide which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected a Home Savings Bank account The next step is to gather all the documents you need. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up up an account.
After you have all the documents required, it’s time to open up your account! The process is easy and only takes about a minute. All you need to do is fill in an application and then deposit the funds in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to open an Home Savings Bank account you have no reason not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Home Savings Bank Account
There is no age for opening a Home Savings Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks may require that you be 18 years old, whereas others allow you to open an account at any age with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and want to create an account with Home Savings Bank account, make sure you bring your parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This will give them the ability to monitor the activity of your account and help you learn how to manage your finances responsibly. After you reach the age of 18years old, you’ll be able to take full control of your account and make all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to start considering opening a Home Savings Bank account is when you begin earning income from a part-time job, allowance, or other source. This gives you the chance to begin building up savings and learn how to manage your money before you have to utilize it for more difficult financial tasks like taking out a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Home Savings Bank Account in Lisbon Branch – 210 W. Lincoln Way
It’s often a pain to close an Home Savings Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Home Savings Bank and request to close your account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from Home Savings Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.