Which is the Home Savings Bank branch in East Liverpool Ohio?
The Home Savings Bank branch in East Liverpool is located at 15575 State Route 170 East Liverpool, Ohio.
Table of Contents
Home Savings Bank Branch Location in 15575 State Route 170 East Liverpool, Ohio
Home Savings Bank was established in Oct 3, 2000 and headquartered in 275 West Federal Street Youngstown, Ohio 44503. Home Savings Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Oct 3, 2000.
15575 State Route 170 East Liverpool, Ohio is one of Home Savings Bank branch offices in East Liverpool Ohio. Home Savings Bank East Liverpool Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Jan 1, 1889. You can contact the Home Savings Bank East Liverpool Branch by calling the customer service number (330) 385-4845.
Home Savings Bank East Liverpool Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services go to Home Savings Bank official website www.homesavings.com.
Home Savings Bank Hours in 15575 State Route 170 East Liverpool, Ohio
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Home Savings Bank Address Map in 15575 State Route 170 East Liverpool, Ohio
Home Savings Bank in 15575 State Route 170 East Liverpool, Ohio (FAQs)
What is Home Savings Bank Phone Number in 15575 State Route 170 East Liverpool, Ohio?
The number for Home Savings Bank is (330) 385-4845.
What is Home Savings Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Home Savings Bank is www.homesavings.com.
What is the Post Code of Home Savings Bank in 15575 State Route 170 East Liverpool, Ohio?
What Time Does Home Savings Bank Open and Close in East Liverpool Branch – 15575 State Route 170
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Home Savings Bank to Another in East Liverpool Branch – 15575 State Route 170
There are many reasons why you might require transferring money from Home Savings Bank within East Liverpool to another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Home Savings Bank account and create a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce charges. Whatever the reason, it’s fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Home Savings Bank bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds as well as making payments. This might be called something different depending on your bank, but it will be found in the main menu on your banking online portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. Enter the account number to which you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is correct, then hit submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts of one bank. In this case there is no need to input a routing number since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds are usually accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a Home Savings Bank Account in East Liverpool Branch – 15575 State Route 170
There are some things you must do before you can open an Home Savings Bank account. The first thing to do is choose the appropriate Home Savings Bank account. There are many different Home Savings Bank accounts available and it’s essential to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected the Home Savings Bank account, the next step is to gather all of the required documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! It’s easy and takes just a few minutes. All you need to do is fill in an application and deposit your funds to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an Home Savings Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Home Savings Bank Account
You can open an Home Savings Bank account once you have a Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or a state ID. Once you have all the documents required, you can start a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Home Savings Bank Account in East Liverpool Branch – 15575 State Route 170
It’s often a hassle to shut down a Home Savings Bank account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Home Savings Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from Home Savings Bank that your account has been shut down.