Which is the Highlands Union Bank branch in Abingdon Virginia?
This Highlands Union Bank branch in Abingdon is located at 24412 Maringo Drive Abingdon, Virginia.
Table of Contents
Highlands Union Bank Branch Location in 24412 Maringo Drive Abingdon, Virginia
Highlands Union Bank was established in Apr 27, 1985 and headquartered in 340 West Main Street Abingdon, Virginia 24210. Highlands Union Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Apr 27, 1985.
24412 Maringo Drive Abingdon, Virginia is one of Highlands Union Bank branch offices in Abingdon Virginia. Highlands Union Bank Abingdon Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Dec 4, 1993. You can reach the Highlands Union Bank Abingdon Branch through customer service phone number (276) 628-6300.
Highlands Union Bank Abingdon Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Highlands Union Bank official website www.hubank.com.
Highlands Union Bank Hours in 24412 Maringo Drive Abingdon, Virginia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Highlands Union Bank Address Map in 24412 Maringo Drive Abingdon, Virginia
Highlands Union Bank in 24412 Maringo Drive Abingdon, Virginia (FAQs)
What is Highlands Union Bank Phone Number in 24412 Maringo Drive Abingdon, Virginia?
The number for Highlands Union Bank is (276) 628-6300.
What is Highlands Union Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Highlands Union Bank is www.hubank.com.
What is the Post Code of Highlands Union Bank in 24412 Maringo Drive Abingdon, Virginia?
What Time Does Highlands Union Bank Open and Close in Abingdon Branch – 24412 Maringo Drive
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Highlands Union Bank to Another in Abingdon Branch – 24412 Maringo Drive
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds between Highlands Union Bank to another one in Abingdon.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is when Highlands Union Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where Highlands Union Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network and the money is transferred this way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money between Highlands Union Bank into another. These are typically instant and you can even configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Highlands Union Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Highlands Union Bank Account in Abingdon Branch – 24412 Maringo Drive
There are a few things you need to know before opening the Highlands Union Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure to help you open the Highlands Union Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to decide is what kind of Highlands Union Bank account you want to open. There are many different types of Highlands Union Bank accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and then compare the various Highlands Union Bank accounts to identify the most suitable one for your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Highlands Union Bank account then your next task is gathering the necessary documents. The majority of Highlands Union Bank accounts will require basic information , such as your address, name and Social Security number. You might also be required to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
After you have required documents then the second step would be to open the account. This can be done online, over the phone, as well as in-person at a branch location. When you first open an account, you’ll be required to make an initial deposit. This is typically a small amount like $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This involves making deposits and withdrawals as needed. Also, you’ll need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Making a Highlands Union Bank account is an easy procedure, but you need to take your time to select the best Highlands Union Bank account to meet your requirements. If you do a little investigation and preparation it is possible to create an account with no tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Highlands Union Bank Account
There is no set minimum age to open an Highlands Union Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks may require that you be 18 years old, whereas others allow you to open an account at any time with a parent or guardian as co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to start an Highlands Union Bank account, you must bring your parent or guardian so they can become an owner in joint on the account. This will give them the ability to monitor the activity of your account and help you manage your finances responsibly. When you turn the age of 18, you’ll be able to assume complete control of your account and take all the decisions yourself.
The best time to start considering opening a Highlands Union Bank account is the moment you begin earning income through a part-time work, allowance, or other source. This gives you a chance to start saving and learning how to manage your money prior to when you are required to use it for more difficult financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a Highlands Union Bank Account in Abingdon Branch – 24412 Maringo Drive
It might appear like a daunting job, but closing a Highlands Union Bank accounts is quite easy. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll need the current Highlands Union Bank statement and a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to request your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.