Which is the Heritage Bank branch in Tacoma Washington?
Its Heritage Bank branch in Tacoma is located at 8002 Pacific Avenue Tacoma, Washington.
Table of Contents
Heritage Bank Branch Location in 8002 Pacific Avenue Tacoma, Washington
Heritage Bank was established in Jan 1, 1927 and headquartered in 201 5th Avenue, S.W. Olympia, Washington 98501. Heritage Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 23, 1935.
8002 Pacific Avenue Tacoma, Washington is one of Heritage Bank branch offices in Tacoma Washington. Heritage Bank Tacoma Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Oct 30, 1996. Contact this Heritage Bank Tacoma Branch by calling the customer service number (253) 473-4945.
Heritage Bank Tacoma Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Heritage Bank official website www.heritagebanknw.com.
Heritage Bank Hours in 8002 Pacific Avenue Tacoma, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:30 PM|
Heritage Bank Address Map in 8002 Pacific Avenue Tacoma, Washington
Heritage Bank in 8002 Pacific Avenue Tacoma, Washington (FAQs)
What is Heritage Bank Phone Number in 8002 Pacific Avenue Tacoma, Washington?
The phone number of Heritage Bank is (253) 473-4945.
What is Heritage Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Heritage Bank is www.heritagebanknw.com.
What is the Post Code of Heritage Bank in 8002 Pacific Avenue Tacoma, Washington?
What Time Does Heritage Bank Open and Close in Tacoma Branch – 8002 Pacific Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:30 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Heritage Bank to Another in Tacoma Branch – 8002 Pacific Avenue
There are a few different methods to transfer money to Heritage Bank to another one in Tacoma.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is when Heritage Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Heritage Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network, and the money is transferred that way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Heritage Bank into another. These services are usually instant and you can even create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Heritage Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a Heritage Bank Account in Tacoma Branch – 8002 Pacific Avenue
There are a few steps you should be aware of before you can create the Heritage Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the correct Heritage Bank account. There are many different Heritage Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen a Heritage Bank account then the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. It is also necessary to have at minimum $25 to open an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and takes only a few minutes. All you need be able to complete in an application and then deposit the funds to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create a Heritage Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Heritage Bank Account
You can create a Heritage Bank account once you have the Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the necessary documents and documents, you can open a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Heritage Bank Account in Tacoma Branch – 8002 Pacific Avenue
It’s a big trouble to close a Heritage Bank account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Heritage Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions attentively.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from Heritage Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.