Where is Heritage Bank branch in Tacoma Washington?
The Heritage Bank branch in Tacoma is located at 5801 Tacoma Mall Blvd Tacoma, Washington.
Table of Contents
Heritage Bank Branch Location in 5801 Tacoma Mall Blvd Tacoma, Washington
Heritage Bank was established in Jan 1, 1927 and headquartered in 201 5th Avenue, S.W. Olympia, Washington 98501. Heritage Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 23, 1935.
5801 Tacoma Mall Blvd Tacoma, Washington is one of Heritage Bank branch offices located in Tacoma Washington. Heritage Bank Tacoma Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can reach this Heritage Bank Tacoma Branch via customer service number .
Heritage Bank Tacoma Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Heritage Bank official website www.heritagebanknw.com.
Heritage Bank Hours in 5801 Tacoma Mall Blvd Tacoma, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Heritage Bank Address Map in 5801 Tacoma Mall Blvd Tacoma, Washington
Heritage Bank in 5801 Tacoma Mall Blvd Tacoma, Washington (FAQs)
What is Heritage Bank Phone Number in 5801 Tacoma Mall Blvd Tacoma, Washington?
The number for Heritage Bank is .
What is Heritage Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Heritage Bank is www.heritagebanknw.com.
What is the Post Code of Heritage Bank in 5801 Tacoma Mall Blvd Tacoma, Washington?
What Time Does Heritage Bank Open and Close in Tacoma Branch – 5801 Tacoma Mall Blvd
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Heritage Bank to Another in Tacoma Branch – 5801 Tacoma Mall Blvd
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds to Heritage Bank to another one in Tacoma.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Heritage Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is the process where Heritage Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred this way. This usually takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money to Heritage Bank to another. These are typically quick and you can set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Heritage Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option when you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Heritage Bank Account in Tacoma Branch – 5801 Tacoma Mall Blvd
There are some things to consider before you open a Heritage Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure to help you choose the best account for your needs , and avoid any mistakes.
The first step is to decide what type of account you’d like. The most commonly used kinds are saving accounts, check accounts, and money market accounts. Each comes with its own set of benefits and disadvantages, therefore it’s crucial to comprehend the distinction prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts are a good option to save your money when you don’t need instant acces to the money. They usually offer greater interest rates than checking accounts, however, there may be restrictions on how often you can access your money.
Checking accounts are a great option for those who require frequent access to your funds. Most checking accounts come with a debit card that can be used to make purchases or withdrawals. However, there may be charges associated with certain transactions, such as making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, but they also have stricter withdrawal limits. If you require access to your funds frequently, a money market account may not be the best option.
After you’ve chosen the kind of account you are looking for, you must look around for the most attractive price. There are numerous factors to consider like the interest rate, fees, and the minimum balance requirement. It’s important to compare offers from multiple Heritage Bank accounts before making a decision.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re now ready to open it. The process is fairly simple and can be completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll need to provide some details about yourself, like your name, address along with your Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to pay a deposit into the account to create it.
Once your account is open You can begin using it right away. Just be sure to keep an eye on your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you need to take out a loan, many Heritage Bank provide options such as lines of credit or overdraft protection.
The process of opening an Heritage Bank accounts is a quick process that can save you time and money in the long run. If you do your homework and shopping around for an account that meets your requirements and assists you to reach your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Heritage Bank Account
You can create an Heritage Bank account when you’ve got a Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you be at 18 to open an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Heritage Bank Account in Tacoma Branch – 5801 Tacoma Mall Blvd
It can be a real hassle to shut down the Heritage Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Heritage Bank and request that you close your account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the Heritage Bank the account is shut down.