Where is Heritage Bank branch in Tacoma Washington?
This Heritage Bank branch in Tacoma is located at 3866 S 74th St Tacoma, Washington.
Table of Contents
Heritage Bank Branch Location in 3866 S 74th St Tacoma, Washington
Heritage Bank was established in Jan 1, 1927 and headquartered in 201 5th Avenue, S.W. Olympia, Washington 98501. Heritage Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 23, 1935.
3866 S 74th St Tacoma, Washington is one of Heritage Bank branch offices in Tacoma Washington. Heritage Bank Tacoma Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Establishment of branch. Contact the Heritage Bank Tacoma Branch by calling the customer service number .
Heritage Bank Tacoma Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Heritage Bank official website www.heritagebanknw.com.
Heritage Bank Hours in 3866 S 74th St Tacoma, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Heritage Bank Address Map in 3866 S 74th St Tacoma, Washington
Heritage Bank in 3866 S 74th St Tacoma, Washington (FAQs)
What is Heritage Bank Phone Number in 3866 S 74th St Tacoma, Washington?
The phone number of Heritage Bank is .
What is Heritage Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Heritage Bank is www.heritagebanknw.com.
What is the Post Code of Heritage Bank in 3866 S 74th St Tacoma, Washington?
What Time Does Heritage Bank Open and Close in Tacoma Branch – 3866 S 74th St
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Heritage Bank to Another in Tacoma Branch – 3866 S 74th St
There are many methods to transfer money between Heritage Bank to another one in Tacoma.
1. The most common way is to make use of a wire transfer. This is the method where Heritage Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Heritage Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money between Heritage Bank to another. These services are usually quick and you can create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Heritage Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Heritage Bank Account in Tacoma Branch – 3866 S 74th St
There are some important points you should know before you open a Heritage Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process to help you select the best account to meet your needs and avoid any mistakes.
In the beginning, you must determine what kind of account you want. The most popular kinds are the savings account, checking accounts and money market accounts. Each comes with its own set of benefits and drawbacks, and it is important to know the difference prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts are a great option to save your money if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They typically offer more rate of interest than bank accounts however there could be limitations on the frequency at which you are able to withdraw funds.
Checking accounts are ideal if you need frequent access to your cash. Most checking accounts come with a debit card that you can use to make purchases or withdraw. There are fees for certain transactions, for instance, making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher interest rates than savings and checking accounts, however they also have tighter withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your money frequently the money market account might not be the right choice for you.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account you would like to have, you need to shop around for the best deal. There are many things to take into consideration including interest rates, fees, and minimum balance requirements. It’s crucial to look at rates from a variety of Heritage Bank accounts before making a choice.
When you’ve found the right account, it’s time to sign in. The procedure is quite simple and can usually be done online in just a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply details about yourself, like your name, address, as well as your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to pay a deposit into the account to create it.
Once your account is open, you can start using it right away. Make sure you keep an eye on your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you do need to take out a loan, many Heritage Bank offer alternatives such as credit lines or overdraft security.
The process of opening a Heritage Bank account is a simple procedure that could help you save time and money over the long term. If you do your homework and shopping around for an account that meets your needs and helps you reach those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Heritage Bank Account
There is no minimum age to open an Heritage Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks might require you to be 18 years old. However, others allow the opening of accounts at any age , with a parent or guardian as co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and are looking to create an account with Heritage Bank account, make sure you bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can be an owner jointly of the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account activity and help you to manage your finances responsibly. After you reach the age of the age of 18, you’ll have the ability to take complete control of your account and make all the decisions on your own.
The best time to start contemplating opening a Heritage Bank account is when you start earning money from a part-time job, allowances, or any other sources. This will give you the opportunity to start saving money and to learn about managing your cash before you need to use it for more complex financial transactions like taking out a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a Heritage Bank Account in Tacoma Branch – 3866 S 74th St
It might seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing an Heritage Bank accounts is easy. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You will need to have the latest Heritage Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may request your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.