Which is the Heritage Bank branch in Tacoma Washington?
The Heritage Bank branch in Tacoma is located at 10318 Gravelly Lake Dr Sw Tacoma, Washington.
Table of Contents
Heritage Bank Branch Location in 10318 Gravelly Lake Dr Sw Tacoma, Washington
Heritage Bank was established in Jan 1, 1927 and headquartered in 201 5th Avenue, S.W. Olympia, Washington 98501. Heritage Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 23, 1935.
10318 Gravelly Lake Dr Sw Tacoma, Washington is one of Heritage Bank branch offices in Tacoma Washington. Heritage Bank Tacoma Branch has provided service to customers from the time Jan 16, 1996. You can reach this Heritage Bank Tacoma Branch via customer service number (253) 588-9866.
Heritage Bank Tacoma Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Heritage Bank official website www.heritagebanknw.com.
Heritage Bank Hours in 10318 Gravelly Lake Dr Sw Tacoma, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:30 PM|
Heritage Bank Address Map in 10318 Gravelly Lake Dr Sw Tacoma, Washington
Heritage Bank in 10318 Gravelly Lake Dr Sw Tacoma, Washington (FAQs)
What is Heritage Bank Phone Number in 10318 Gravelly Lake Dr Sw Tacoma, Washington?
The number for Heritage Bank is (253) 588-9866.
What is Heritage Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Heritage Bank is www.heritagebanknw.com.
What is the Post Code of Heritage Bank in 10318 Gravelly Lake Dr Sw Tacoma, Washington?
What Time Does Heritage Bank Open and Close in Tacoma Branch – 10318 Gravelly Lake Dr Sw
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:30 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Heritage Bank to Another in Tacoma Branch – 10318 Gravelly Lake Dr Sw
There are many reasons you could require transferring money from Heritage Bank in Tacoma in another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Heritage Bank account and start an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to reduce charges. Whatever the reason, it’s actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online Heritage Bank account on your bank.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds and making payment. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use, but it will be located in the main menu menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you wish to transfer money to. This can also be found on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is accurate, then click the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different if you’re transferring money between accounts of the exact same institution. In this case it is not necessary to enter a routing code because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a few minutes after which the funds are usually available in the other account in just one day.
How to Open a Heritage Bank Account in Tacoma Branch – 10318 Gravelly Lake Dr Sw
There are a few things you must be aware of before you can create an Heritage Bank account. The first thing to do is choose the correct Heritage Bank account. There are a variety of Heritage Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to do your research before you choose which one is best for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an Heritage Bank account then the next step is gathering all the documents you need. These include the Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open an account.
After you have all the required documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and takes only less than a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill in an application and then deposit the money in the bank account.
Now that you know how to open an Heritage Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Heritage Bank Account
There is no age limit for having a Heritage Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require that you are 18 years old, whereas others allow you to open an account at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and are looking to start an account with Heritage Bank account, you must bring your parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This will give them the ability to watch the activity of your account and help you learn how to manage your finances responsibly. Once you reach 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of your account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to begin contemplating opening an Heritage Bank account is the moment you begin earning income from a part-time job allowance, or other source. This gives you the chance to begin saving money and to learn about managing your cash before you have to utilize it for more difficult financial tasks like taking out a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Heritage Bank Account in Tacoma Branch – 10318 Gravelly Lake Dr Sw
It may seem like a daunting task, but closing an Heritage Bank account is actually easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Take the documents you need. You’ll need the latest Heritage Bank statement as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely request your account number, as well as other identifying information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.