Which is the Heritage Bank branch in Seattle Washington?
Its Heritage Bank branch in Seattle is located at 1505 Westlake Ave N, Suite 125 Seattle, Washington.
Table of Contents
Heritage Bank Branch Location in 1505 Westlake Ave N, Suite 125 Seattle, Washington
Heritage Bank was established in Jan 1, 1927 and headquartered in 201 5th Avenue, S.W. Olympia, Washington 98501. Heritage Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 23, 1935.
1505 Westlake Ave N, Suite 125 Seattle, Washington is one of Heritage Bank branch offices located in Seattle Washington. Heritage Bank Seattle Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Nov 24, 1995. You can contact this Heritage Bank Seattle Branch by calling the customer service number (206) 282-4000.
Heritage Bank Seattle Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Heritage Bank official website www.heritagebanknw.com.
Heritage Bank Hours in 1505 Westlake Ave N, Suite 125 Seattle, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Heritage Bank Address Map in 1505 Westlake Ave N, Suite 125 Seattle, Washington
Heritage Bank in 1505 Westlake Ave N, Suite 125 Seattle, Washington (FAQs)
What is Heritage Bank Phone Number in 1505 Westlake Ave N, Suite 125 Seattle, Washington?
The number for Heritage Bank is (206) 282-4000.
What is Heritage Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Heritage Bank is www.heritagebanknw.com.
What is the Post Code of Heritage Bank in 1505 Westlake Ave N, Suite 125 Seattle, Washington?
What Time Does Heritage Bank Open and Close in Seattle Branch – 1505 Westlake Ave N, Suite 125
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Heritage Bank to Another in Seattle Branch – 1505 Westlake Ave N, Suite 125
There are many ways to transfer funds between Heritage Bank to another in Seattle.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where Heritage Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Heritage Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred this way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds from Heritage Bank in another. These services are usually immediate and you could configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Heritage Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Heritage Bank Account in Seattle Branch – 1505 Westlake Ave N, Suite 125
There are some things you need to know before you open an Heritage Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process to help you choose the most appropriate account for your needs , and avoid any mistakes.
In the beginning, you must decide what type of account you’d like. The most popular kinds are the savings account, checking accounts, and money market accounts. Each comes with distinct advantages and drawbacks, and it is important to know the differences before making a decision.
Savings accounts are a great way to keep your cash when you don’t need instant accessibility to your money. They typically have more rate of interest than bank accounts however, there could be limitations on how often you are able to withdraw funds.
Checking accounts are ideal if you need frequent access to your money. A majority of checking accounts have a debit card that can be used for purchases or withdraw funds. However, there could be fees for certain transactions, such as using an out-of-network ATM.
Money market accounts offer higher interest rates than savings or checking accounts, but they also have stricter withdrawal restrictions. If you need to access your money frequently the money market account may not be the best choice.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account that you are looking for, you must shop around for the best price. There are numerous factors to consider like the interest rate, fees, and the minimum balance requirement. It is important to evaluate the offers of several Heritage Bank accounts before making a decision.
Once you’ve located the correct account, it’s time to open it. The process is relatively easy and can be completed online in only a few minutes. You’ll have to provide details about yourself, like your address, name, as well as your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit money into the account in order to open it.
Once your account is open and you are able to use it right away. Be sure to be aware of your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you have to take out a loan, many Heritage Bank offer options like credit lines or overdraft protection.
Opening an Heritage Bank accounts is a quick procedure that could save you time and money in the long run. By doing your research and comparing accounts, you can find an account that is suitable for your needs and helps you reach those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Heritage Bank Account
You can create a Heritage Bank account once you have a Social Security number. Some banks may require that you are 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. You might also have to prove your identity, for example, a driver’s license, passport or a state ID. After you have all the necessary documents, you can start a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Heritage Bank Account in Seattle Branch – 1505 Westlake Ave N, Suite 125
It may seem like a daunting process however, closing a Heritage Bank account is actually quite simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll need your most recent Heritage Bank statement and a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative will likely require your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.