Which is the Hardin County Savings Bank branch in Eldora Iowa?
Its Hardin County Savings Bank branch in Eldora is located at 1202 Edgington Avenue Eldora, Iowa.
Table of Contents
Hardin County Savings Bank Branch Location in 1202 Edgington Avenue Eldora, Iowa
Hardin County Savings Bank was established in Jan 1, 1868 and headquartered in 1202 Edgington Avenue Eldora, Iowa 50627. Hardin County Savings Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
1202 Edgington Avenue Eldora, Iowa is one of Hardin County Savings Bank branch offices in Eldora Iowa. Hardin County Savings Bank Eldora Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Jan 1, 1868. You can reach the Hardin County Savings Bank Eldora Branch via customer service number (641) 939-3407.
Hardin County Savings Bank Eldora Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Hardin County Savings Bank official website www.hardincsb.com.
Hardin County Savings Bank Hours in 1202 Edgington Avenue Eldora, Iowa
|Monday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
Hardin County Savings Bank Address Map in 1202 Edgington Avenue Eldora, Iowa
Hardin County Savings Bank in 1202 Edgington Avenue Eldora, Iowa (FAQs)
What is Hardin County Savings Bank Phone Number in 1202 Edgington Avenue Eldora, Iowa?
The number for Hardin County Savings Bank is (641) 939-3407.
What is Hardin County Savings Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Hardin County Savings Bank is www.hardincsb.com.
What is the Post Code of Hardin County Savings Bank in 1202 Edgington Avenue Eldora, Iowa?
What Time Does Hardin County Savings Bank Open and Close in Eldora Branch – 1202 Edgington Avenue
Monday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Saturday (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Hardin County Savings Bank to Another in Eldora Branch – 1202 Edgington Avenue
There are many reasons why you could require transferring money from Hardin County Savings Bank in Eldora to another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Hardin County Savings Bank account and create a new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on costs. Whatever the reason, it’s quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Hardin County Savings Bank bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds or making payments. This could be called different based on your bank however it is found in the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of the second bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account to which you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be located on the bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is correct, and then hit send or check.
The procedure is slightly different if you’re transferring money between accounts of one bank. In that case there is no need to enter a routing code since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds will typically be transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Hardin County Savings Bank Account in Eldora Branch – 1202 Edgington Avenue
There are a few things you need to be aware of before you can create a Hardin County Savings Bank account. The first thing to do is choose the right Hardin County Savings Bank account. There are numerous Hardin County Savings Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to do your research before you pick the one that is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen an Hardin County Savings Bank account The next step is to collect all the documents you need. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is easy and takes only about a minute. All you have to do is fill out an application form and then deposit your money into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open a Hardin County Savings Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Hardin County Savings Bank Account
You can create an Hardin County Savings Bank account once you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you are at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Hardin County Savings Bank Account in Eldora Branch – 1202 Edgington Avenue
It could appear like a daunting job, but closing the Hardin County Savings Bank accounts is quite easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You will need to have the latest Hardin County Savings Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.