Where is the Harborone Bank branch in Lincoln Rhode Island?
The Harborone Bank branch in Lincoln is located at 618 George Washington Highway Lincoln, Rhode Island.
Table of Contents
Harborone Bank Branch Location in 618 George Washington Highway Lincoln, Rhode Island
Harborone Bank was established in Jul 1, 2013 and headquartered in 68 Legion Parkway Brockton, Massachusetts 02301. Harborone Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jul 1, 2013.
618 George Washington Highway Lincoln, Rhode Island is one of Harborone Bank branch offices located in Lincoln Rhode Island. Harborone Bank Lincoln Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Dec 2, 2013. You can reach the Harborone Bank Lincoln Branch through customer service phone number (401) 722-2022.
Harborone Bank Lincoln Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking go to Harborone Bank official website www.harborone.com.
Harborone Bank Hours in 618 George Washington Highway Lincoln, Rhode Island
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Harborone Bank Address Map in 618 George Washington Highway Lincoln, Rhode Island
Harborone Bank in 618 George Washington Highway Lincoln, Rhode Island (FAQs)
What is Harborone Bank Phone Number in 618 George Washington Highway Lincoln, Rhode Island?
The number for Harborone Bank is (401) 722-2022.
What is Harborone Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Harborone Bank is www.harborone.com.
What is the Post Code of Harborone Bank in 618 George Washington Highway Lincoln, Rhode Island?
What Time Does Harborone Bank Open and Close in Lincoln Branch – 618 George Washington Highway
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Harborone Bank to Another in Lincoln Branch – 618 George Washington Highway
There are several ways to transfer money between Harborone Bank to another one in Lincoln.
1. The most popular method is to use a wire transfer. This is when Harborone Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Harborone Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds to Harborone Bank into another. These services are usually instant and you can even set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Harborone Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Harborone Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 618 George Washington Highway
There are a few things you must know before opening an Harborone Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process so that you can set up a Harborone Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what type of Harborone Bank account you want to create. There are many different types of Harborone Bank accounts, which is why it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Do some research and then compare the different Harborone Bank accounts to find the best fit for your requirements.
After you’ve selected a Harborone Bank account the next step is to gather the necessary documents. Most Harborone Bank accounts will require some basic information like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to show proof of income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all required documents, the following step will be to actually create the account. This can be done online or over the phone and in person, at the branch location. When you first open your account you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. This is typically a small amount of money, such as $25.
After you have opened your account, you’ll need to start using it. This involves taking deposits and withdraws whenever you need to. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t go overdrawn.
Opening a Harborone Bank account is an easy process, however it’s crucial to be patient and choose the right Harborone Bank account to meet your requirements. If you do a little investigation and preparation, you can create an account with no tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Harborone Bank Account
You can create an Harborone Bank account when you’ve got a Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you’re at 18 to create an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Harborone Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 618 George Washington Highway
It might appear like a daunting job however, closing an Harborone Bank accounts is easy. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll require the most recent Harborone Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may ask you for your account number and other identifying information. They may also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.