Where is Guaranty Bank branch in Burlington Wisconsin?
This Guaranty Bank branch in Burlington is located at 1901 South Milwaukee Ave Burlington, Wisconsin.
Table of Contents
Guaranty Bank Branch Location in 1901 South Milwaukee Ave Burlington, Wisconsin
Guaranty Bank was established in Jan 1, 1923 and headquartered in 501 West Northshore Drive Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53217. Guaranty Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jun 2, 1939.
1901 South Milwaukee Ave Burlington, Wisconsin is one of Guaranty Bank branch offices located in Burlington Wisconsin. Guaranty Bank Burlington Branch has been offering services to these customers since Jan 21, 2004. You can reach the Guaranty Bank Burlington Branch by calling the customer service number (800) 235-4636.
Guaranty Bank Burlington Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Guaranty Bank official website .
Guaranty Bank Hours in 1901 South Milwaukee Ave Burlington, Wisconsin
|Monday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Guaranty Bank Address Map in 1901 South Milwaukee Ave Burlington, Wisconsin
Guaranty Bank in 1901 South Milwaukee Ave Burlington, Wisconsin (FAQs)
What is Guaranty Bank Phone Number in 1901 South Milwaukee Ave Burlington, Wisconsin?
The number for Guaranty Bank is (800) 235-4636.
What is Guaranty Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Guaranty Bank is .
What is the Post Code of Guaranty Bank in 1901 South Milwaukee Ave Burlington, Wisconsin?
What Time Does Guaranty Bank Open and Close in Burlington Branch – 1901 South Milwaukee Ave
Monday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Sunday (10:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Guaranty Bank to Another in Burlington Branch – 1901 South Milwaukee Ave
There are many reasons you may need to transfer money from Guaranty Bank in Burlington in another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your previous Guaranty Bank account and create a new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce charges. No matter what the case, this is actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Guaranty Bank bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money as well as making payments. This might be called something different based on your bank, but it will be accessible from the main menu menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number you want to transfer the money to. This can also be found on the other bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is accurate, then click the submit button or verify.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts at one bank. In that case it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, after which the money will be accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a Guaranty Bank Account in Burlington Branch – 1901 South Milwaukee Ave
There are a few things you must do before you can open an Guaranty Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the right Guaranty Bank account. There are many different Guaranty Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to research your options before you pick the one that is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Guaranty Bank account The next step is to gather all of the required documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up your account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is simple and takes only about a minute. All you have be able to complete out an application and then deposit the money into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an Guaranty Bank account you have no reason not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Guaranty Bank Account
You can create a Guaranty Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you be at least 18 years old to create an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Guaranty Bank Account in Burlington Branch – 1901 South Milwaukee Ave
It could seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing a Guaranty Bank account can be quite easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll require your most recent Guaranty Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to request your account number, as well as other identifying information. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.