Which is the Great Plains Bank branch in Aberdeen South Dakota?
Its Great Plains Bank branch in Aberdeen is located at 3915 6th Avenue Se Aberdeen, South Dakota.
Table of Contents
Great Plains Bank Branch Location in 3915 6th Avenue Se Aberdeen, South Dakota
Great Plains Bank was established in Oct 23, 1920 and headquartered in 702 7th Street Eureka, South Dakota 57437. Great Plains Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
3915 6th Avenue Se Aberdeen, South Dakota is one of Great Plains Bank branch offices located in Aberdeen South Dakota. Great Plains Bank Aberdeen Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Establishment of branch. Contact the Great Plains Bank Aberdeen Branch via customer service number (605) 725-9400.
Great Plains Bank Aberdeen Branch also provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Great Plains Bank official website www.greatplainsbank.com.
Great Plains Bank Hours in 3915 6th Avenue Se Aberdeen, South Dakota
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Great Plains Bank Address Map in 3915 6th Avenue Se Aberdeen, South Dakota
Great Plains Bank in 3915 6th Avenue Se Aberdeen, South Dakota (FAQs)
What is Great Plains Bank Phone Number in 3915 6th Avenue Se Aberdeen, South Dakota?
The number for Great Plains Bank is (605) 725-9400.
What is Great Plains Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Great Plains Bank is www.greatplainsbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Great Plains Bank in 3915 6th Avenue Se Aberdeen, South Dakota?
What Time Does Great Plains Bank Open and Close in Aberdeen Branch – 3915 6th Avenue Se
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Great Plains Bank to Another in Aberdeen Branch – 3915 6th Avenue Se
There are many reasons why you could need to transfer money from Great Plains Bank within Aberdeen in another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your old Great Plains Bank account and start a new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on costs. Whatever the reason, it’s very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online Great Plains Bank bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds as well as making payments. This might be called something different depending on your bank however it is found in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account that you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is correct, then hit send or check.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts at the same bank. In that case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing code because the funds remain in the same bank.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, after which the funds are usually accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a Great Plains Bank Account in Aberdeen Branch – 3915 6th Avenue Se
There are some things you need to complete before opening the Great Plains Bank account. The first thing to do is choose the appropriate Great Plains Bank account. There are many different Great Plains Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen an Great Plains Bank account then the next step is to gather all of the required documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open an account.
After you have all the necessary documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and takes only less than a few minutes. All you need be able to complete in an application and then deposit the funds into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an Great Plains Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Great Plains Bank Account
You can start a Great Plains Bank account once you have a Social Security number. Some banks might require you be 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. You might also have to show proof of your identity, like a driver’s license, passport or state ID. Once you have all the documents required, you can start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Great Plains Bank Account in Aberdeen Branch – 3915 6th Avenue Se
It can be a real trouble to close an Great Plains Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Great Plains Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from Great Plains Bank that your account has been shut down.