Where is the Golden Pacific Bank branch in Yuba City California?
This Golden Pacific Bank branch in Yuba City is located at 620 N. Walton Ave Yuba City, California.
Table of Contents
Golden Pacific Bank Branch Location in 620 N. Walton Ave Yuba City, California
Golden Pacific Bank was established in Dec 29, 1986 and headquartered in 1409 28th St Sacramento, California 95814. Golden Pacific Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Dec 29, 1986.
620 N. Walton Ave Yuba City, California is one of Golden Pacific Bank branch offices located in Yuba City California. Golden Pacific Bank Yuba City Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Jan 24, 1996. You can contact the Golden Pacific Bank Yuba City Branch by calling the customer service number (530) 742-3800.
Golden Pacific Bank Yuba City Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Golden Pacific Bank official website www.goldenpacificbank.com.
Golden Pacific Bank Hours in 620 N. Walton Ave Yuba City, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Golden Pacific Bank Address Map in 620 N. Walton Ave Yuba City, California
Golden Pacific Bank in 620 N. Walton Ave Yuba City, California (FAQs)
What is Golden Pacific Bank Phone Number in 620 N. Walton Ave Yuba City, California?
The phone number of Golden Pacific Bank is (530) 742-3800.
What is Golden Pacific Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Golden Pacific Bank is www.goldenpacificbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Golden Pacific Bank in 620 N. Walton Ave Yuba City, California?
What Time Does Golden Pacific Bank Open and Close in Yuba City Branch – 620 N. Walton Ave
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Golden Pacific Bank to Another in Yuba City Branch – 620 N. Walton Ave
There are many ways to transfer funds to Golden Pacific Bank to another in Yuba City.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is where the Golden Pacific Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is where the Golden Pacific Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred this way. This usually takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money between Golden Pacific Bank to another. These services are usually instant and you can even create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Golden Pacific Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option when you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Golden Pacific Bank Account in Yuba City Branch – 620 N. Walton Ave
There are some important points you should know before you open an Golden Pacific Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps to help you choose the best account for your needs and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
In the beginning, you must choose the type of account you want. The most common kinds are the savings account, checking accounts, and money market accounts. Each type has its own set of benefits and disadvantages, therefore it’s crucial to comprehend the distinction before making a decision.
Savings accounts are a good place to store your money even if you don’t require immediate acces to the money. They usually offer greater interest rates than checking accounts, however, there are some restrictions regarding the number of times you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are ideal for those who require frequent access to your money. The majority of checking accounts include the option of a debit card which can be used to make purchases or withdrawals. However, there may be charges associated with certain transactions, such as using an outside-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher interest rates than savings or checking accounts, however they also have tighter withdrawal limits. If you need to access your money frequently then a money market account might not be the best option.
Once you’ve settled on the type of account that you are looking for, you must shop around for the best price. There are many aspects to think about like the interest rate, fees and the minimum balance requirement. It’s important to compare the offers of several Golden Pacific Bank account before making a decision.
Once you’ve located the correct account, it’s time to make it open. The procedure is quite simple and can be completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll have to provide specific information about yourself, including your name, address, along with your Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit funds into the account in order to open it.
Once your account is open and you are able to use it right away. Make sure you be aware of your balance and avoid overdrawing your account. If you have to borrow money, most Golden Pacific Bank provide options such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
The process of opening an Golden Pacific Bank businessname1 account can be a straightforward process that can save you time and cash in the end. By doing your research and shopping around to find the account that best suits your requirements and will help you achieve those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Golden Pacific Bank Account
You can open an Golden Pacific Bank account when you’ve got a Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Golden Pacific Bank Account in Yuba City Branch – 620 N. Walton Ave
It’s often a pain to close a Golden Pacific Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Golden Pacific Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the Golden Pacific Bank that your account has been closed.