Where is Golden Pacific Bank branch in Yuba City California?
Its Golden Pacific Bank branch in Yuba City is located at 620 N. Walton Ave Yuba City, California.
Table of Contents
Golden Pacific Bank Branch Location in 620 N. Walton Ave Yuba City, California
Golden Pacific Bank was established in Dec 29, 1986 and headquartered in 1409 28th St Sacramento, California 95814. Golden Pacific Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Dec 29, 1986.
620 N. Walton Ave Yuba City, California is one of Golden Pacific Bank branch offices located in Yuba City California. Golden Pacific Bank Yuba City Branch has provided service to these customers since Jan 24, 1996. You can contact this Golden Pacific Bank Yuba City Branch through customer service phone number (530) 742-3800.
Golden Pacific Bank Yuba City Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Golden Pacific Bank official website www.goldenpacificbank.com.
Golden Pacific Bank Hours in 620 N. Walton Ave Yuba City, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Golden Pacific Bank Address Map in 620 N. Walton Ave Yuba City, California
Golden Pacific Bank in 620 N. Walton Ave Yuba City, California (FAQs)
What is Golden Pacific Bank Phone Number in 620 N. Walton Ave Yuba City, California?
The phone number of Golden Pacific Bank is (530) 742-3800.
What is Golden Pacific Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Golden Pacific Bank is www.goldenpacificbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Golden Pacific Bank in 620 N. Walton Ave Yuba City, California?
What Time Does Golden Pacific Bank Open and Close in Yuba City Branch – 620 N. Walton Ave
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Golden Pacific Bank to Another in Yuba City Branch – 620 N. Walton Ave
There are a variety of reasons you might require transferring money from Golden Pacific Bank in Yuba City to another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your old Golden Pacific Bank account and create an entirely new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on charges. No matter what the case, this is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Golden Pacific Bank account on your bank.
2. Find the section for transferring funds or making payments. It could be called something different depending on your bank however it is accessible from the main menu of your online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the second bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the bank’s website , or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts of the same bank. In this case it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds are usually transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a Golden Pacific Bank Account in Yuba City Branch – 620 N. Walton Ave
There are some things you should do before you can open the Golden Pacific Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the appropriate Golden Pacific Bank account. There are many different Golden Pacific Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to research your options before you choose which one is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen the Golden Pacific Bank account, the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up your account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required, it’s time to open up your account! It’s easy and takes just less than a few minutes. All you need to do is fill out an application form and then deposit your funds in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an Golden Pacific Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Golden Pacific Bank Account
You can start a Golden Pacific Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Some banks may require that you be at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. It is also possible to show proof of your identity, for example, passport, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required you are able to start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Golden Pacific Bank Account in Yuba City Branch – 620 N. Walton Ave
It can be a real pain to close a Golden Pacific Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Golden Pacific Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from Golden Pacific Bank that your account has been closed.