Where is Fulton Bank branch in Lebanon Pennsylvania?
This Fulton Bank branch in Lebanon is located at 1764 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
Fulton Bank Branch Location in 1764 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Fulton Bank was established in Jan 1, 1882 and headquartered in One Penn Square, P.O. Box 4887 Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17604. Fulton Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
1764 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania is one of Fulton Bank branch offices in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Fulton Bank Lebanon Branch has been providing services to these customers since Oct 23, 1989. Contact the Fulton Bank Lebanon Branch by calling the customer service number (717) 274-6542.
Fulton Bank Lebanon Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Fulton Bank official website www.fultonbank.com.
Fulton Bank Hours in 1764 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania
|Monday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Fulton Bank Address Map in 1764 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Fulton Bank in 1764 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania (FAQs)
What is Fulton Bank Phone Number in 1764 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania?
The phone number of Fulton Bank is (717) 274-6542.
What is Fulton Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Fulton Bank is www.fultonbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Fulton Bank in 1764 Quentin Road Lebanon, Pennsylvania?
What Time Does Fulton Bank Open and Close in Lebanon Branch – 1764 Quentin Road
Monday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Fulton Bank to Another in Lebanon Branch – 1764 Quentin Road
There are many methods to transfer funds to Fulton Bank to another in Lebanon.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is when Fulton Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is when the Fulton Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money will be transferred this way. This usually takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer money between Fulton Bank in another. These services are usually quick and you can create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Fulton Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Fulton Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 1764 Quentin Road
There are a few things you need to know before opening the Fulton Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process so that you can set up the Fulton Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to determine is what type of Fulton Bank account you’d like to create. There are many different types of Fulton Bank accounts, which is why it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Research and compare different Fulton Bank accounts to find the most suitable one for your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen an Fulton Bank account then you’ll need to collect the necessary documents. Most Fulton Bank accounts will require basic information , such as your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents then the second step would be to actually open the account. This can be done online by phone, online, or in person at a branch. If you are opening the account you’ll need to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount, such as $25.
After you have opened your account, you’ll need to start using it. This involves taking deposits and withdraws as needed. You’ll also need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Opening an Fulton Bank account is an easy process, however it’s crucial to be patient and choose the right Fulton Bank account to meet your requirements. If you do a little study and planning you’ll be able to get an account open without tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Fulton Bank Account
There is no set age limit for having an Fulton Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require you to be 18 years old, while other institutions may permit the opening of accounts at any age , with a parent or guardian as co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and are looking to start an Fulton Bank account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This will give them the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you to control your finances with prudence. Once you reach the age of 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of the account and make all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to begin considering opening an Fulton Bank account is the moment you start earning money from a part-time job allowance, or other sources. This will give you the chance to begin saving and learning how to manage your money prior to when you have to utilize it for more complicated financial tasks like taking out loans or using a credit card.
How to Close a Fulton Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 1764 Quentin Road
It’s a big trouble to close a Fulton Bank account. Here are some tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Fulton Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from Fulton Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.