Where is Fulton Bank branch in Lebanon Pennsylvania?
The Fulton Bank branch in Lebanon is located at 1333 East Lehman Street Lebanon, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
Fulton Bank Branch Location in 1333 East Lehman Street Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Fulton Bank was established in Jan 1, 1882 and headquartered in One Penn Square, P.O. Box 4887 Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17604. Fulton Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
1333 East Lehman Street Lebanon, Pennsylvania is one of Fulton Bank branch offices in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Fulton Bank Lebanon Branch has been offering services to these customers since Dec 6, 1993. Contact this Fulton Bank Lebanon Branch through customer service phone number (717) 274-6520.
Fulton Bank Lebanon Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit Fulton Bank official website www.fultonbank.com.
Fulton Bank Hours in 1333 East Lehman Street Lebanon, Pennsylvania
|Monday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Fulton Bank Address Map in 1333 East Lehman Street Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Fulton Bank in 1333 East Lehman Street Lebanon, Pennsylvania (FAQs)
What is Fulton Bank Phone Number in 1333 East Lehman Street Lebanon, Pennsylvania?
The phone number of Fulton Bank is (717) 274-6520.
What is Fulton Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Fulton Bank is www.fultonbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Fulton Bank in 1333 East Lehman Street Lebanon, Pennsylvania?
What Time Does Fulton Bank Open and Close in Lebanon Branch – 1333 East Lehman Street
Monday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Fulton Bank to Another in Lebanon Branch – 1333 East Lehman Street
There are several methods to transfer money from Fulton Bank to another one in Lebanon.
1. The most popular method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when Fulton Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where Fulton Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds between Fulton Bank in another. These are typically quick and you can set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also take cash out of Fulton Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Fulton Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 1333 East Lehman Street
There are a few points you must know before opening the Fulton Bank account. This guide will take you through the procedure to help you open a Fulton Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing to decide is what kind of Fulton Bank account you want to create. There are a variety of Fulton Bank accounts, which is why it’s crucial to select the one that’s right for you. Conduct some research and compare different Fulton Bank accounts to identify the most suitable one for your requirements.
After you’ve selected a Fulton Bank account, you’ll need to collect the required documents. The majority of Fulton Bank accounts require basic information , such as your address, name and Social Security number. It is also possible to show proof of income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents The second step would be to create the account. It can be done on the internet, over the phone, or in person at a branch location. If you are opening your account you’ll have to deposit your initial funds. This can be a modest amount of money, such as $25.
Once your account has been opened You’ll have to begin using it. This includes taking deposits and withdraws when needed. Also, you’ll need to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Making an Fulton Bank account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to take your time to choose the right Fulton Bank account for your needs. With a little investigation and preparation, you can get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Fulton Bank Account
You can open a Fulton Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you are at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Fulton Bank Account in Lebanon Branch – 1333 East Lehman Street
It might seem like a daunting process, but closing an Fulton Bank account is actually simple. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Take your documents. You’ll need the most recent Fulton Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may request your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.