Which is the Fulton Bank branch in Egg Harbor Township New Jersey?
The Fulton Bank branch in Egg Harbor Township is located at 4004 English Creek Rd Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Fulton Bank Branch Location in 4004 English Creek Rd Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
Fulton Bank was established in Jan 1, 1882 and headquartered in One Penn Square, P.O. Box 4887 Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17604. Fulton Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
4004 English Creek Rd Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey is one of Fulton Bank branch offices located in Egg Harbor Township New Jersey. Fulton Bank Egg Harbor Township Branch has been offering services to these customers since Apr 5, 2009. You can reach the Fulton Bank Egg Harbor Township Branch via customer service number (609) 484-0523.
Fulton Bank Egg Harbor Township Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Fulton Bank official website www.fultonbank.com.
Fulton Bank Hours in 4004 English Creek Rd Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Fulton Bank Address Map in 4004 English Creek Rd Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
Fulton Bank in 4004 English Creek Rd Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Fulton Bank Phone Number in 4004 English Creek Rd Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey?
The phone number of Fulton Bank is (609) 484-0523.
What is Fulton Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Fulton Bank is www.fultonbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Fulton Bank in 4004 English Creek Rd Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey?
What Time Does Fulton Bank Open and Close in Egg Harbor Township Branch – 4004 English Creek Rd
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Fulton Bank to Another in Egg Harbor Township Branch – 4004 English Creek Rd
There are many reasons you may need to transfer money from Fulton Bank within Egg Harbor Township in another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your old Fulton Bank account and create another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on costs. Whatever the reason, it’s quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Fulton Bank bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds and making payment. This might be called something different depending on your bank, but it will be located in the main menu of your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
It’s a little different in the case of transferring funds between accounts in the same bank. In that scenario there is no need to enter a routing code since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the money will be accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a Fulton Bank Account in Egg Harbor Township Branch – 4004 English Creek Rd
There are a few things you need to complete before opening the Fulton Bank account. First, you have to do is select the correct Fulton Bank account. There are many different Fulton Bank accounts out there It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Fulton Bank account then the next step is to collect all of the required documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! It’s easy and takes only about a minute. All you need be able to complete in an application form and then deposit your funds in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to start a Fulton Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Fulton Bank Account
You can start a Fulton Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You may also need to show proof of your identity, for example, a driver’s license, passport or state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents, you can open a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Fulton Bank Account in Egg Harbor Township Branch – 4004 English Creek Rd
It’s a big hassle to shut down a Fulton Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Fulton Bank and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Fulton Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.