Which is the Fulton Bank branch in Edison New Jersey?
This Fulton Bank branch in Edison is located at 1943 Oak Tree Road Edison, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Fulton Bank Branch Location in 1943 Oak Tree Road Edison, New Jersey
Fulton Bank was established in Jan 1, 1882 and headquartered in One Penn Square, P.O. Box 4887 Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17604. Fulton Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
1943 Oak Tree Road Edison, New Jersey is one of Fulton Bank branch offices in Edison New Jersey. Fulton Bank Edison Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since May 7, 2001. You can reach this Fulton Bank Edison Branch by calling the customer service number (732) 494-8444.
Fulton Bank Edison Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Fulton Bank official website www.fultonbank.com.
Fulton Bank Hours in 1943 Oak Tree Road Edison, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Fulton Bank Address Map in 1943 Oak Tree Road Edison, New Jersey
Fulton Bank in 1943 Oak Tree Road Edison, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Fulton Bank Phone Number in 1943 Oak Tree Road Edison, New Jersey?
The number for Fulton Bank is (732) 494-8444.
What is Fulton Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Fulton Bank is www.fultonbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Fulton Bank in 1943 Oak Tree Road Edison, New Jersey?
What Time Does Fulton Bank Open and Close in Edison Branch – 1943 Oak Tree Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Fulton Bank to Another in Edison Branch – 1943 Oak Tree Road
There are several ways to transfer money between Fulton Bank to another account in Edison.
1. The most common way is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when Fulton Bank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is when the Fulton Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds to Fulton Bank into another. These services usually are instant and you can even configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Fulton Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a Fulton Bank Account in Edison Branch – 1943 Oak Tree Road
There are a few things you must know before opening an Fulton Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps to help you open the Fulton Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to decide is what kind of Fulton Bank account you want to create. There are numerous types of Fulton Bank accounts, so it’s crucial to select the one that’s right for you. Research and then compare the various Fulton Bank accounts to determine the one that is best suited to your requirements.
After you’ve selected a Fulton Bank account then your next task is to gather the required documents. Most Fulton Bank accounts require basic information , such as your name, address, and Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or proof of identification.
After you have the necessary documents The next step is to actually open the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone as well as in-person at a branch. If you are opening your account you’ll have to make an initial deposit. This is typically a small amount of money, such as $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This means taking deposits and withdraws as needed. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
Opening a Fulton Bank account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to take your time and select the best Fulton Bank account that meets your requirements. With a little study and planning, you can open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Fulton Bank Account
You can open a Fulton Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you are at 18 to open an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Fulton Bank Account in Edison Branch – 1943 Oak Tree Road
It’s a big trouble to close a Fulton Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Fulton Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Fulton Bank the account is closed.