Where is the Fulton Bank branch in East Windsor New Jersey?
This Fulton Bank branch in East Windsor is located at 304 Princeton Hightstown Rd East Windsor, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Fulton Bank Branch Location in 304 Princeton Hightstown Rd East Windsor, New Jersey
Fulton Bank was established in Jan 1, 1882 and headquartered in One Penn Square, P.O. Box 4887 Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17604. Fulton Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
304 Princeton Hightstown Rd East Windsor, New Jersey is one of Fulton Bank branch offices in East Windsor New Jersey. Fulton Bank East Windsor Branch has been offering services to customers from the time May 1, 1999. You can reach the Fulton Bank East Windsor Branch through customer service phone number (609) 426-9600.
Fulton Bank East Windsor Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit Fulton Bank official website www.fultonbank.com.
Fulton Bank Hours in 304 Princeton Hightstown Rd East Windsor, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Fulton Bank Address Map in 304 Princeton Hightstown Rd East Windsor, New Jersey
Fulton Bank in 304 Princeton Hightstown Rd East Windsor, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Fulton Bank Phone Number in 304 Princeton Hightstown Rd East Windsor, New Jersey?
The phone number of Fulton Bank is (609) 426-9600.
What is Fulton Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Fulton Bank is www.fultonbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Fulton Bank in 304 Princeton Hightstown Rd East Windsor, New Jersey?
What Time Does Fulton Bank Open and Close in East Windsor Branch – 304 Princeton Hightstown Rd
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Fulton Bank to Another in East Windsor Branch – 304 Princeton Hightstown Rd
There are a few different methods to transfer funds between Fulton Bank to another in East Windsor.
1. The most commonly used method is to use wire transfers. This is when Fulton Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is the process where Fulton Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money between Fulton Bank to another. These are typically quick and you can create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Fulton Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Fulton Bank Account in East Windsor Branch – 304 Princeton Hightstown Rd
There are a few points you should know prior to opening a Fulton Bank account. This guide will take you through the procedure so that you can open the Fulton Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to determine is what kind of Fulton Bank account you’d like to open. There are a variety of Fulton Bank accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Do some research and then compare the different Fulton Bank accounts to identify the best fit for your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Fulton Bank account, the next step is to collect the required documents. Most Fulton Bank accounts require basic information , such as your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents The following step will be to actually create the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, and in person, at the branch location. When you open your account you’ll need to deposit your initial funds. This can be a modest amount like $25.
Once your account has been opened, you’ll need to start using it. This involves taking deposits and withdraws whenever you need to. It is also important to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Opening a Fulton Bank account is an easy process, but it’s important to take your time and pick the appropriate Fulton Bank account that meets your requirements. With a bit of study and planning, you can get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Fulton Bank Account
You can start a Fulton Bank account once you have the Social Security number. Some banks might require you be at least 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. It is also possible to show proof of your identity, like an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents you are able to start a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Fulton Bank Account in East Windsor Branch – 304 Princeton Hightstown Rd
It’s often a pain to close an Fulton Bank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Fulton Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from Fulton Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.