Which is the Fulton Bank branch in Alloway New Jersey?
Its Fulton Bank branch in Alloway is located at 48 S. Greenwich Road Alloway, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Fulton Bank Branch Location in 48 S. Greenwich Road Alloway, New Jersey
Fulton Bank was established in Jan 1, 1882 and headquartered in One Penn Square, P.O. Box 4887 Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17604. Fulton Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
48 S. Greenwich Road Alloway, New Jersey is one of Fulton Bank branch offices in Alloway New Jersey. Fulton Bank Alloway Branch has provided service to these customers since Feb 10, 1966. Contact the Fulton Bank Alloway Branch via customer service number (856) 935-5300.
Fulton Bank Alloway Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Fulton Bank official website www.fultonbank.com.
Fulton Bank Hours in 48 S. Greenwich Road Alloway, New Jersey
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Fulton Bank Address Map in 48 S. Greenwich Road Alloway, New Jersey
Fulton Bank in 48 S. Greenwich Road Alloway, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Fulton Bank Phone Number in 48 S. Greenwich Road Alloway, New Jersey?
The phone number of Fulton Bank is (856) 935-5300.
What is Fulton Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Fulton Bank is www.fultonbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Fulton Bank in 48 S. Greenwich Road Alloway, New Jersey?
What Time Does Fulton Bank Open and Close in Alloway Branch – 48 S. Greenwich Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Fulton Bank to Another in Alloway Branch – 48 S. Greenwich Road
There are several ways to transfer funds to Fulton Bank to another in Alloway.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is where the Fulton Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Fulton Bank will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network, and the money will be transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between Fulton Bank to another. These are typically instant and you can even set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Fulton Bank and transfer it to the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Fulton Bank Account in Alloway Branch – 48 S. Greenwich Road
There are a few points you must know before opening the Fulton Bank account. This guide will take you through the steps so that you can set up an Fulton Bank account without any stress.
The first thing to decide is what type of Fulton Bank account you want to open. There are a variety of Fulton Bank accounts, and it’s essential to choose one that is right for you. Conduct some research and look at various Fulton Bank accounts to determine the one that is best suited to your needs.
Once you’ve chosen a Fulton Bank account, your next task is gathering the necessary documents. Most Fulton Bank accounts will require basic details like your name, address and Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
After you have required documents, the following step will be to actually start the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, or in person at the branch location. When you first open your account you’ll need to deposit your initial funds. This can be a modest amount like $25.
Once your account has been opened, you’ll need to start using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. Also, you’ll need to monitor your account balance so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Making an Fulton Bank account is an easy process, but it’s important to be patient and pick the appropriate Fulton Bank account to meet your requirements. If you do a little research and preparation, you can get an account open without tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Fulton Bank Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open an Fulton Bank account. Some banks or credit unions may require that you be 18 years old, while other institutions may permit the opening of accounts at any age with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and are looking to create an Fulton Bank account, bring along a parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account activity and help you manage your finances in a responsible manner. Once you reach 18years old, you’ll have the ability to take complete control of your account and take all the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to start thinking about opening a Fulton Bank account is when you begin earning income through a part-time work, allowance, or another source. This gives you a chance to start saving and learning the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you need to use it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Fulton Bank Account in Alloway Branch – 48 S. Greenwich Road
It could seem like a daunting task however, closing an Fulton Bank accounts is quite easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Collect your documents. You’ll need your current Fulton Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely request your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.