Where is the Frost Bank branch in Brownsville Texas?
The Frost Bank branch in Brownsville is located at 5480 Paredes Line Road Brownsville, Texas.
Table of Contents
Frost Bank Branch Location in 5480 Paredes Line Road Brownsville, Texas
Frost Bank was established in Feb 20, 1899 and headquartered in 111 West Houston Street San Antonio, Texas 78205. Frost Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
5480 Paredes Line Road Brownsville, Texas is one of Frost Bank branch offices located in Brownsville Texas. Frost Bank Brownsville Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Aug 20, 2007. You can reach this Frost Bank Brownsville Branch via customer service number (956) 554-6301.
Frost Bank Brownsville Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Frost Bank official website www.frostbank.com.
Frost Bank Hours in 5480 Paredes Line Road Brownsville, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Frost Bank Address Map in 5480 Paredes Line Road Brownsville, Texas
Frost Bank in 5480 Paredes Line Road Brownsville, Texas (FAQs)
What is Frost Bank Phone Number in 5480 Paredes Line Road Brownsville, Texas?
The number for Frost Bank is (956) 554-6301.
What is Frost Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Frost Bank is www.frostbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Frost Bank in 5480 Paredes Line Road Brownsville, Texas?
What Time Does Frost Bank Open and Close in Brownsville Branch – 5480 Paredes Line Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Frost Bank to Another in Brownsville Branch – 5480 Paredes Line Road
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds from Frost Bank to another account in Brownsville.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is where the Frost Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is when the Frost Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds from Frost Bank in another. These services usually are immediate and you could set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Frost Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Frost Bank Account in Brownsville Branch – 5480 Paredes Line Road
There are a few steps you must do before you can open a Frost Bank account. First, you have to do is select the appropriate Frost Bank account. There are a variety of Frost Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Frost Bank account The next step is gathering all the documents you need. That includes the Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open your account.
After you have all the required documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and only takes a few minutes. All you need to do is fill in an application form and then deposit your cash into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create a Frost Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Frost Bank Account
You can create a Frost Bank account once you have the Social Security number. Some banks may require that you be 18 years old, however this isn’t the norm. You may also need to prove your identity, like an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. Once you have all the documents required you are able to create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Frost Bank Account in Brownsville Branch – 5480 Paredes Line Road
It may appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing an Frost Bank account can be quite simple. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll require your latest Frost Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.