Where is Fncb Bank branch in Dunmore Pennsylvania?
The Fncb Bank branch in Dunmore is located at 100 S Blakely Street Dunmore, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
Fncb Bank Branch Location in 100 S Blakely Street Dunmore, Pennsylvania
Fncb Bank was established in Jan 1, 1910 and headquartered in 100 S Blakely Street Dunmore, Pennsylvania 18512. Fncb Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
100 S Blakely Street Dunmore, Pennsylvania is one of Fncb Bank branch offices located in Dunmore Pennsylvania. Fncb Bank Dunmore Branch has provided service to these customers since Jan 1, 1910. You can contact the Fncb Bank Dunmore Branch by calling the customer service number (877) 879-3622.
Fncb Bank Dunmore Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Fncb Bank official website www.fncb.com.
Fncb Bank Hours in 100 S Blakely Street Dunmore, Pennsylvania
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Fncb Bank Address Map in 100 S Blakely Street Dunmore, Pennsylvania
Fncb Bank in 100 S Blakely Street Dunmore, Pennsylvania (FAQs)
What is Fncb Bank Phone Number in 100 S Blakely Street Dunmore, Pennsylvania?
The number for Fncb Bank is (877) 879-3622.
What is Fncb Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Fncb Bank is www.fncb.com.
What is the Post Code of Fncb Bank in 100 S Blakely Street Dunmore, Pennsylvania?
What Time Does Fncb Bank Open and Close in Dunmore Branch – 100 S Blakely Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Fncb Bank to Another in Dunmore Branch – 100 S Blakely Street
There are many ways that you can transfer funds to Fncb Bank to another in Dunmore.
1. The most common way is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Fncb Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is where the Fncb Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to Fncb Bank in another. These services are usually quick and you can configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Fncb Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Fncb Bank Account in Dunmore Branch – 100 S Blakely Street
There are some things you must do before you can open a Fncb Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the correct Fncb Bank account. There are a variety of Fncb Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to research your options before you choose which one is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen the Fncb Bank account then the next step is to gather all of the required documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up your account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is simple and takes only about a minute. All you have be able to complete in an application and deposit your money to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open an Fncb Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Fncb Bank Account
You can open an Fncb Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Fncb Bank Account in Dunmore Branch – 100 S Blakely Street
It can be a real hassle to shut down the Fncb Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Fncb Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Fncb Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.