Which is the Fnb South branch in Alma Georgia?
This Fnb South branch in Alma is located at 423 West 12th Street Alma, Georgia.
Table of Contents
Fnb South Branch Location in 423 West 12th Street Alma, Georgia
Fnb South was established in Feb 15, 1950 and headquartered in 423 West 12th Street Alma, Georgia 31510. Fnb South became a member of FDIC insurance at May 1, 1951.
423 West 12th Street Alma, Georgia is one of Fnb South branch offices located in Alma Georgia. Fnb South Alma Branch has provided service to these customers since Feb 15, 1950. You can reach the Fnb South Alma Branch by calling the customer service number (912) 632-7262.
Fnb South Alma Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Fnb South official website www.fnbalma.com.
Fnb South Hours in 423 West 12th Street Alma, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:30 PM|
Fnb South Address Map in 423 West 12th Street Alma, Georgia
Fnb South in 423 West 12th Street Alma, Georgia (FAQs)
What is Fnb South Phone Number in 423 West 12th Street Alma, Georgia?
The number for Fnb South is (912) 632-7262.
What is Fnb South Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Fnb South is www.fnbalma.com.
What is the Post Code of Fnb South in 423 West 12th Street Alma, Georgia?
What Time Does Fnb South Open and Close in Alma Branch – 423 West 12th Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:30 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Fnb South to Another in Alma Branch – 423 West 12th Street
There are a variety of reasons you could have to transfer funds from Fnb South within Alma into another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your old Fnb South account and create another one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to reduce costs. No matter what the case, this is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Fnb South account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer money or making payments. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use, but it will be found in the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the second bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number that you wish to transfer money to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure it is correct, then hit submit or confirm.
It’s a little different when you’re moving money between accounts of the exact same institution. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds are usually accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a Fnb South Account in Alma Branch – 423 West 12th Street
There are some things you should know prior to opening a Fnb South account. This guide will take you through the procedure so that you can open the Fnb South account with ease.
The first thing you need to do is figure out the type of Fnb South account you’d like to open. There are many different types of Fnb South accounts, which is why it’s crucial to select the one that is right for you. Do some research and look at various Fnb South accounts to determine the most suitable one for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Fnb South account your next task is to collect the necessary documents. Most Fnb South accounts will require basic details like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to show proof of income or proof of identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents then the next step is to start the account. This can be done via the internet, over the phone, or in person at the branch location. When you first open the account you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. This can be a modest amount, such as $25.
After your account is open it’s time to begin using it. This involves taking deposits and withdraws as needed. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t overdraw your account.
Opening an Fnb South account is a simple process, but it’s important to take your time to choose the right Fnb South account for your needs. If you do a little study and planning it is possible to get an account open without tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Fnb South Account
There is no set age limit for having an Fnb South account. Certain credit unions and banks might require you to be 18 years old, whereas other institutions may permit you to open an account at any age , with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and would like to start an Fnb South account, make sure you bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can be a joint owner of the account. This will give them the power to keep track of your account activity and help you to control your finances with prudence. After you reach the age of the age of 18, you’ll have the ability to take complete control of your account and make all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to start contemplating opening a Fnb South account is the moment you begin earning income from a part-time job allowances, or any other sources. This gives you the chance to begin building up savings and learn how to manage your money prior to when you have to utilize it for more complex financial tasks like taking out a loan or using a credit card.
How to Close a Fnb South Account in Alma Branch – 423 West 12th Street
It could seem like a daunting process, but closing an Fnb South account is actually quite easy. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll require the most recent Fnb South statement as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may request your account number, as well as other identifying information. They may also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.