Where is the Fnb Bank branch in Section Alabama?
The Fnb Bank branch in Section is located at 4968 Tammy Little Drive Section, Alabama.
Table of Contents
Fnb Bank Branch Location in 4968 Tammy Little Drive Section, Alabama
Fnb Bank was established in Jan 1, 1907 and headquartered in Broad And Appletree Streets Scottsboro, Alabama 35768. Fnb Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
4968 Tammy Little Drive Section, Alabama is one of Fnb Bank branch offices in Section Alabama. Fnb Bank Section Branch has been providing services to these customers since Dec 5, 1966. You can reach the Fnb Bank Section Branch through customer service phone number (256) 228-4288.
Fnb Bank Section Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services go to Fnb Bank official website www.yourfnbbank.com.
Fnb Bank Hours in 4968 Tammy Little Drive Section, Alabama
|Monday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
Fnb Bank Address Map in 4968 Tammy Little Drive Section, Alabama
Fnb Bank in 4968 Tammy Little Drive Section, Alabama (FAQs)
What is Fnb Bank Phone Number in 4968 Tammy Little Drive Section, Alabama?
The number for Fnb Bank is (256) 228-4288.
What is Fnb Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Fnb Bank is www.yourfnbbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Fnb Bank in 4968 Tammy Little Drive Section, Alabama?
What Time Does Fnb Bank Open and Close in Section Branch – 4968 Tammy Little Drive
Monday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Fnb Bank to Another in Section Branch – 4968 Tammy Little Drive
There are a variety of reasons you could have to transfer funds from Fnb Bank in Section in another. Maybe you’re moving to a new city and need to close your current Fnb Bank account and create an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Fnb Bank banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money as well as making payments. This might be called something different based on your bank However, it will be found in the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be found on the other bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure it is accurate, then click submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly when you’re moving money between accounts at one bank. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to input a routing number since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds will typically be accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a Fnb Bank Account in Section Branch – 4968 Tammy Little Drive
There are a few things you should know prior to opening a Fnb Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps so that you can open the Fnb Bank account with ease.
The first thing to determine is what kind of Fnb Bank account you’d like to create. There are a variety of Fnb Bank accounts, and it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Research and compare different Fnb Bank accounts to find the best fit for your requirements.
After you’ve selected an Fnb Bank account, your next task is to collect the necessary documents. The majority of Fnb Bank accounts will require some basic information , such as your name, address and Social Security number. You may also need to show proof of income or identification.
After you have the necessary documents, the following step will be to start the account. This can be done via the internet, over the phone, as well as in-person at a branch location. When you first open the account you’ll need to deposit your initial funds. It’s usually a small amount like $25.
Once your account has been opened, you’ll need to start using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals when needed. Also, you’ll need to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t overdraw your account.
Opening a Fnb Bank account is an easy process, but it’s important to take your time and select the best Fnb Bank account to meet your requirements. With a bit of research and preparation, you can create an account with no stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Fnb Bank Account
You can open a Fnb Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you be at minimum 18 years old in order to create an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Fnb Bank Account in Section Branch – 4968 Tammy Little Drive
It’s a big pain to close a Fnb Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Fnb Bank and request to close your account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from Fnb Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.