Where is F&M Bank branch in Lincolnton Georgia?
The F&M Bank branch in Lincolnton is located at 317 South Washington Street Lincolnton, Georgia.
Table of Contents
F&M Bank Branch Location in 317 South Washington Street Lincolnton, Georgia
F&M Bank was established in Mar 14, 1950 and headquartered in 911 East Robert Toombs Avenue Washington, Georgia 30673. F&M Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Mar 14, 1950.
317 South Washington Street Lincolnton, Georgia is one of F&M Bank branch offices in Lincolnton Georgia. F&M Bank Lincolnton Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Establishment of branch. You can reach this F&M Bank Lincolnton Branch through customer service phone number .
F&M Bank Lincolnton Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking go to F&M Bank official website www.fmbanknow.com.
F&M Bank Hours in 317 South Washington Street Lincolnton, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
F&M Bank Address Map in 317 South Washington Street Lincolnton, Georgia
F&M Bank in 317 South Washington Street Lincolnton, Georgia (FAQs)
What is F&M Bank Phone Number in 317 South Washington Street Lincolnton, Georgia?
The phone number of F&M Bank is .
What is F&M Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of F&M Bank is www.fmbanknow.com.
What is the Post Code of F&M Bank in 317 South Washington Street Lincolnton, Georgia?
What Time Does F&M Bank Open and Close in Lincolnton Branch – 317 South Washington Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from F&M Bank to Another in Lincolnton Branch – 317 South Washington Street
There are several ways that you can transfer funds between F&M Bank to another one in Lincolnton.
1. The most common way is to use the wire transfer. This is where the F&M Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is where the F&M Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network and the money is transferred that way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between F&M Bank to another. These services usually are immediate and you could set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from F&M Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a F&M Bank Account in Lincolnton Branch – 317 South Washington Street
There are a few things you must know before opening an F&M Bank account. This guide will take you through the process so that you can open a F&M Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what type of F&M Bank account you’d like to create. There are numerous types of F&M Bank accounts, so it’s important to choose the one that is right for you. Research and compare different F&M Bank accounts to determine the best fit for your needs.
After you’ve selected a F&M Bank account, the next step is to collect the necessary documents. The majority of F&M Bank accounts will require some basic information like your name, address and Social Security number. You may also need to provide proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents The next step is to create the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone or in person at the branch location. When you first open your account you’ll need to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount of money, such as $25.
Once your account has been opened it’s time to begin using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. You’ll also need to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t go overdrawn.
The process of opening an F&M Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to take your time and select the best F&M Bank account to meet your requirements. With a bit of study and planning it is possible to create an account with no anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a F&M Bank Account
You can create an F&M Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you be at least 18 years old to create an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a F&M Bank Account in Lincolnton Branch – 317 South Washington Street
It’s often a pain to close a F&M Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact F&M Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the F&M Bank the account is closed.