Which is the F&M Bank branch in Lincolnton Georgia?
The F&M Bank branch in Lincolnton is located at 317 South Washington Street Lincolnton, Georgia.
Table of Contents
F&M Bank Branch Location in 317 South Washington Street Lincolnton, Georgia
F&M Bank was established in Mar 14, 1950 and headquartered in 911 East Robert Toombs Avenue Washington, Georgia 30673. F&M Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Mar 14, 1950.
317 South Washington Street Lincolnton, Georgia is one of F&M Bank branch offices in Lincolnton Georgia. F&M Bank Lincolnton Branch has been providing services to these customers since Establishment of branch. You can contact this F&M Bank Lincolnton Branch by calling the customer service number .
F&M Bank Lincolnton Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit F&M Bank official website www.fmbanknow.com.
F&M Bank Hours in 317 South Washington Street Lincolnton, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
F&M Bank Address Map in 317 South Washington Street Lincolnton, Georgia
F&M Bank in 317 South Washington Street Lincolnton, Georgia (FAQs)
What is F&M Bank Phone Number in 317 South Washington Street Lincolnton, Georgia?
The phone number of F&M Bank is .
What is F&M Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of F&M Bank is www.fmbanknow.com.
What is the Post Code of F&M Bank in 317 South Washington Street Lincolnton, Georgia?
What Time Does F&M Bank Open and Close in Lincolnton Branch – 317 South Washington Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from F&M Bank to Another in Lincolnton Branch – 317 South Washington Street
There are a few different methods to transfer money between F&M Bank to another in Lincolnton.
1. The most popular method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the F&M Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is the process where F&M Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network, and the money is transferred that way. This usually takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds to F&M Bank to another. These are typically instant and you can even configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from F&M Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a F&M Bank Account in Lincolnton Branch – 317 South Washington Street
There are a few things you must know before opening the F&M Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure to help you open an F&M Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing to decide is the type of F&M Bank account you want to create. There are numerous types of F&M Bank accounts, so it’s crucial to select the one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and compare different F&M Bank accounts to identify the best fit for your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the F&M Bank account the next step is gathering the necessary documents. Most F&M Bank accounts will require basic information , such as your address, name as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or identification.
Once you have all required documents The following step will be to open the account. This can be done online by phone, online, or in person at a branch location. When you open the account you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. This is typically a small amount like $25.
Once your account has been opened You’ll have to begin using it. This means you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. You’ll also need to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening an F&M Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to take your time to choose the right F&M Bank account for your needs. With a little study and planning it is possible to get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a F&M Bank Account
You can open a F&M Bank account when you’ve got a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement however, most banks will require that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a F&M Bank Account in Lincolnton Branch – 317 South Washington Street
It’s often a pain to close the F&M Bank account. Here are some tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact F&M Bank and request that you close your account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the F&M Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.