Where is Flagstar Bank, Fsb branch in Eastpointe Michigan?
The Flagstar Bank, Fsb branch in Eastpointe is located at 22322 Gratiot Eastpointe, Michigan.
Table of Contents
Flagstar Bank, Fsb Branch Location in 22322 Gratiot Eastpointe, Michigan
Flagstar Bank, Fsb was established in May 20, 1987 and headquartered in 5151 Corporate Drive Troy, Michigan 48098. Flagstar Bank, Fsb became a member of FDIC insured in Jun 3, 1987.
22322 Gratiot Eastpointe, Michigan is one of Flagstar Bank, Fsb branch offices in Eastpointe Michigan. Flagstar Bank, Fsb Eastpointe Branch has provided service to customers from the time Apr 27, 2005. You can contact this Flagstar Bank, Fsb Eastpointe Branch via customer service number (586) 776-6438.
Flagstar Bank, Fsb Eastpointe Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking go to Flagstar Bank, Fsb official website www.flagstar.com.
Flagstar Bank, Fsb Hours in 22322 Gratiot Eastpointe, Michigan
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Flagstar Bank, Fsb Address Map in 22322 Gratiot Eastpointe, Michigan
Flagstar Bank, Fsb in 22322 Gratiot Eastpointe, Michigan (FAQs)
What is Flagstar Bank, Fsb Phone Number in 22322 Gratiot Eastpointe, Michigan?
The phone number of Flagstar Bank, Fsb is (586) 776-6438.
What is Flagstar Bank, Fsb Online Banking Website?
Official website for Flagstar Bank, Fsb is www.flagstar.com.
What is the Post Code of Flagstar Bank, Fsb in 22322 Gratiot Eastpointe, Michigan?
What Time Does Flagstar Bank, Fsb Open and Close in Eastpointe Branch – 22322 Gratiot
Monday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Flagstar Bank, Fsb to Another in Eastpointe Branch – 22322 Gratiot
There are many ways to transfer money between Flagstar Bank, Fsb to another one in Eastpointe.
1. The most popular method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is the method where Flagstar Bank, Fsb will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the Flagstar Bank, Fsb will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between Flagstar Bank, Fsb into another. These services are usually immediate and you could configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Flagstar Bank, Fsb and transfer it to the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Flagstar Bank, Fsb Account in Eastpointe Branch – 22322 Gratiot
There are some things you should know prior to opening the Flagstar Bank, Fsb account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps so that you can open the Flagstar Bank, Fsb account with no hassle.
The first thing to determine is what type of Flagstar Bank, Fsb account you’d like to create. There are many different types of Flagstar Bank, Fsb accounts, which is why it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Do some research and compare various Flagstar Bank, Fsb accounts to identify the best fit for your requirements.
After you’ve selected a Flagstar Bank, Fsb account your next task is to collect the necessary documents. The majority of Flagstar Bank, Fsb accounts require basic information like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to show proof of income or identification.
After you have required documents then the following step will be to actually create the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, or in person at a branch. If you are opening your account you’ll be required to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount of money like $25.
After your account is open You’ll have to begin using it. This involves making deposits and withdrawals whenever you need to. Also, you’ll need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
Opening a Flagstar Bank, Fsb account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to be patient and select the best Flagstar Bank, Fsb account to meet your requirements. With a little investigation and preparation, you can open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Flagstar Bank, Fsb Account
There is no age limit for having a Flagstar Bank, Fsb account. Some banks or credit unions might require that you are 18 years old. However, others allow you to open an account at any time with the help of a parent or guardian who is co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and want to open an Flagstar Bank, Fsb account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can be a joint owner of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to watch your account activity and help you to control your finances with prudence. When you turn 18years old, you’ll have the ability to take complete control of your account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to start thinking about opening an Flagstar Bank, Fsb account is the moment you start earning money from a part-time job, allowances, or any other source. This will give you the chance to begin saving money and to learn the best ways to handle your finances before you need to use it for more complex financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Flagstar Bank, Fsb Account in Eastpointe Branch – 22322 Gratiot
It’s a big pain to close a Flagstar Bank, Fsb account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Flagstar Bank, Fsb and request that you close your account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Flagstar Bank, Fsb that your account has been closed.