Where is the Five Points Bank branch in Lincoln Nebraska?
This Five Points Bank branch in Lincoln is located at 8500 South 30th Street Lincoln, Nebraska.
Table of Contents
Five Points Bank Branch Location in 8500 South 30th Street Lincoln, Nebraska
Five Points Bank was established in Sep 10, 1971 and headquartered in 2015 North Broadwell Avenue Grand Island, Nebraska 68803. Five Points Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Sep 10, 1971.
8500 South 30th Street Lincoln, Nebraska is one of Five Points Bank branch offices in Lincoln Nebraska. Five Points Bank Lincoln Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. Contact the Five Points Bank Lincoln Branch by calling the customer service number .
Five Points Bank Lincoln Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Five Points Bank official website www.5pointsbank.com.
Five Points Bank Hours in 8500 South 30th Street Lincoln, Nebraska
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Five Points Bank Address Map in 8500 South 30th Street Lincoln, Nebraska
Five Points Bank in 8500 South 30th Street Lincoln, Nebraska (FAQs)
What is Five Points Bank Phone Number in 8500 South 30th Street Lincoln, Nebraska?
The phone number of Five Points Bank is .
What is Five Points Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Five Points Bank is www.5pointsbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Five Points Bank in 8500 South 30th Street Lincoln, Nebraska?
What Time Does Five Points Bank Open and Close in Lincoln Branch – 8500 South 30th Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Five Points Bank to Another in Lincoln Branch – 8500 South 30th Street
There are a few different ways that you can transfer money from Five Points Bank to another account in Lincoln.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is the method where Five Points Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where Five Points Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds between Five Points Bank in another. These services usually are instant and you can even configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Five Points Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Five Points Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 8500 South 30th Street
There are a few things you need to know prior to opening a Five Points Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process so that you can choose the best account for your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
First, you need to choose the type of account you’d like. The most common types include the savings account, checking accounts, as well as money market account. Each comes with their own advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s important to understand the differences before making a final decision.
Savings accounts are a good place to store your money if you don’t need immediate acces to the money. They typically offer higher rate of interest than bank accounts but there are some restrictions regarding the number of times you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are a great option when you require regular access to your money. Most checking accounts come with a debit card that can be used for purchases or withdraw. There are charges associated with certain transactions, like using an outside-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, but they also have more strict withdrawal limits. If you have to access your money frequently the money market account may not be the right choice for you.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account you want, it’s time to shop around for the best price. There are numerous factors to consider including the interest rate, fees, and the minimum balance requirement. It is important to evaluate offers from multiple Five Points Bank accounts before making a choice.
When you’ve found the right account, you’re now ready to sign in. The procedure is quite simple and can usually be done online in only a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply specific information about yourself, including your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit money into the account to create it.
When your account is opened, you can start using it immediately. Be sure to keep an eye on your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you need to borrow money, the majority of Five Points Bank offer alternatives such as lines of credit or overdraft security.
Setting up an Five Points Bank account is a straightforward procedure that could help you save time and money in the long run. By doing your research and comparing accounts, you can find an account that is suitable for your needs and helps you meet your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Five Points Bank Account
You can open an Five Points Bank account once you have the Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re at least 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. It is also possible to show proof of your identity, for example, an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the necessary documents, you can start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Five Points Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 8500 South 30th Street
It might appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing an Five Points Bank accounts is easy. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather your documents. You will need to have the current Five Points Bank statement as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may ask you for your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.