Which is the Firststate Bank branch in Lineville Alabama?
The Firststate Bank branch in Lineville is located at 88730 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama.
Table of Contents
Firststate Bank Branch Location in 88730 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama
Firststate Bank was established in Aug 24, 1971 and headquartered in 88730 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama 36266. Firststate Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Aug 24, 1971.
88730 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama is one of Firststate Bank branch offices located in Lineville Alabama. Firststate Bank Lineville Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Establishment of branch. You can contact the Firststate Bank Lineville Branch through customer service phone number (256) 396-2187.
Firststate Bank Lineville Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Firststate Bank official website www.firststatedirect.com.
Firststate Bank Hours in 88730 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Firststate Bank Address Map in 88730 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama
Firststate Bank in 88730 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama (FAQs)
What is Firststate Bank Phone Number in 88730 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama?
The phone number of Firststate Bank is (256) 396-2187.
What is Firststate Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Firststate Bank is www.firststatedirect.com.
What is the Post Code of Firststate Bank in 88730 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama?
What Time Does Firststate Bank Open and Close in Lineville Branch – 88730 Highway 9
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Firststate Bank to Another in Lineville Branch – 88730 Highway 9
There are a variety of reasons you might have to transfer funds from Firststate Bank in Lineville to another. Maybe you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your current Firststate Bank account and start an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. No matter what the case, this is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Firststate Bank banking account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds as well as making payments. This could be called different depending on your bank, but it will be located in the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Enter the account number you want to transfer the money to. It can be located on the bank’s website , or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s correct, and then hit send or check.
The procedure is slightly different if you’re transferring money between accounts at the exact same institution. In that case there is no need to enter a routing number since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, after which the funds are usually transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a Firststate Bank Account in Lineville Branch – 88730 Highway 9
There are a few things you must complete before opening a Firststate Bank account. First, you have to do is choose the right Firststate Bank account. There are a variety of Firststate Bank accounts available and it’s essential to research your options before you pick the one that is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Firststate Bank account, the next step is to collect all the necessary documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up an account.
After you have all the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is easy and takes just less than a few minutes. All you have be able to complete in an application and then deposit the money to the account.
Now that you know how to start a Firststate Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Firststate Bank Account
You can open a Firststate Bank account once you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you are at 18 to open an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Firststate Bank Account in Lineville Branch – 88730 Highway 9
It could seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing a Firststate Bank account is actually simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll need your current Firststate Bank statement and a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.