Where is the Firstbank branch in Linden Tennessee?
Its Firstbank branch in Linden is located at 120 W Main Street Linden, Tennessee.
Table of Contents
Firstbank Branch Location in 120 W Main Street Linden, Tennessee
Firstbank was established in Jan 1, 1906 and headquartered in 211 Commerce Street, Suite 300 Nashville, Tennessee 37201. Firstbank became a member of FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
120 W Main Street Linden, Tennessee is one of Firstbank branch offices in Linden Tennessee. Firstbank Linden Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jan 1, 1901. You can reach the Firstbank Linden Branch through customer service phone number (931) 589-2161.
Firstbank Linden Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit Firstbank official website www.firstbankonline.com.
Firstbank Hours in 120 W Main Street Linden, Tennessee
|Monday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Firstbank Address Map in 120 W Main Street Linden, Tennessee
Firstbank in 120 W Main Street Linden, Tennessee (FAQs)
What is Firstbank Phone Number in 120 W Main Street Linden, Tennessee?
The number for Firstbank is (931) 589-2161.
What is Firstbank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Firstbank is www.firstbankonline.com.
What is the Post Code of Firstbank in 120 W Main Street Linden, Tennessee?
What Time Does Firstbank Open and Close in Linden Branch – 120 W Main Street
Monday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Firstbank to Another in Linden Branch – 120 W Main Street
There are a variety of reasons you may have to transfer funds from Firstbank within Linden to another. Perhaps you’re moving to a new city and need to close your old Firstbank account and create an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on fees. No matter what the case, this is actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Firstbank banking account.
2. Find the section for transferring money as well as making payments. This might be called something different depending on your bank However, it will be accessible from the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the other bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts at one bank. In this case there is no need to enter a routing number since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds are usually available in the other account in just one day.
How to Open a Firstbank Account in Linden Branch – 120 W Main Street
There are a few things you must know before opening an Firstbank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure so that you can open a Firstbank account without any stress.
The first thing to determine is the type of Firstbank account you’d like to open. There are many different types of Firstbank accounts, so it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Research and look at different Firstbank accounts to identify the best fit for your requirements.
After you’ve selected the Firstbank account your next task is gathering the required documents. The majority of Firstbank accounts will require basic details like your address, name, and Social Security number. You may also need to provide proof of income or identification.
After you have required documents The second step would be to open the account. It can be done on the internet, over the phone, as well as in-person at a branch location. If you are opening the account you’ll be required to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount of money like $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t go overdrawn.
Making a Firstbank account is a simple process, but it’s important to be patient and pick the appropriate Firstbank account for your needs. If you do a little study and planning it is possible to get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Firstbank Account
There is no minimum age to open an Firstbank account. Some banks or credit unions may require that you be 18 years old, whereas others allow you to open an account at any age with an adult or parent as a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and want to start a Firstbank account, make sure you bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This will give them the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you manage your finances responsibly. Once you reach the age of 18, you’ll be able to assume complete control of your account and make all of the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to begin considering opening an Firstbank account is the moment you start earning money from a part-time job allowance, or another sources. This gives you a chance to start building up savings and learn how to manage your money before you are required to use it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a Firstbank Account in Linden Branch – 120 W Main Street
It could seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing an Firstbank account is actually quite easy. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Take the documents you need. You will need to have the current Firstbank statement as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may ask you for your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.