Which is the First branch in Tacoma Washington?
This First branch in Tacoma is located at 1902 64th Avenue West Tacoma, Washington.
Table of Contents
First Branch Location in 1902 64th Avenue West Tacoma, Washington
First was established in Jan 1, 1898 and headquartered in 239 Fayetteville Street Raleigh, North Carolina 27601. First became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
1902 64th Avenue West Tacoma, Washington is one of First branch offices located in Tacoma Washington. First Tacoma Branch has provided service to customers from the time May 6, 1991. You can contact the First Tacoma Branch through customer service phone number (405) 948-3600.
First Tacoma Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit First official website www.firstcitizens.com.
First Hours in 1902 64th Avenue West Tacoma, Washington
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
First Address Map in 1902 64th Avenue West Tacoma, Washington
First in 1902 64th Avenue West Tacoma, Washington (FAQs)
What is First Phone Number in 1902 64th Avenue West Tacoma, Washington?
The phone number of First is (405) 948-3600.
What is First Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of First is www.firstcitizens.com.
What is the Post Code of First in 1902 64th Avenue West Tacoma, Washington?
What Time Does First Open and Close in Tacoma Branch – 1902 64th Avenue West
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First to Another in Tacoma Branch – 1902 64th Avenue West
There are a variety of reasons you might need to transfer money from First in Tacoma to another. Perhaps you’re moving to an entirely new location and require to close your old First account and open another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on charges. No matter what the case, this is actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online First account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds as well as making payments. This could be called different based on your bank however it is found in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be located on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
It’s a little different in the case of transferring funds between accounts in the exact same institution. In that scenario it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, after which the funds are usually accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a First Account in Tacoma Branch – 1902 64th Avenue West
There are a few points you should know prior to opening the First account. This guide will take you through the steps so that you can set up a First account with ease.
The first thing you need to decide is the type of First account you’d like to create. There are many different types of First accounts, which is why it’s crucial to select the one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and then compare the various First accounts to identify the best fit for your needs.
After you’ve selected an First account then the next step is to gather the required documents. Most First accounts will require basic information , such as your name, address and Social Security number. It is also possible to show proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents, the next step is to actually create the account. It can be done on the internet or over the phone or in person at a branch location. When you open the account you’ll have to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount of money that is like $25.
After you have opened your account, you’ll need to start using it. This means you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. It is also important to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening a First account is an easy procedure, but you need to take your time and pick the appropriate First account to meet your requirements. If you do a little investigation and preparation it is possible to get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Account
You can start an First account once you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You may also need to prove your identity, like an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the necessary documents, you can create a savings or a checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a First Account in Tacoma Branch – 1902 64th Avenue West
It could appear like a daunting job, but closing the First account can be quite simple. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You will need to have your most recent First statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may require your account number as well as other identifiable information. They may also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.