Where is First State Bank branch in Alma Nebraska?
This First State Bank branch in Alma is located at 1108 West 7th Alma, Nebraska.
Table of Contents
First State Bank Branch Location in 1108 West 7th Alma, Nebraska
First State Bank was established in Jul 26, 1904 and headquartered in 222 Main Street Farnam, Nebraska 69029. First State Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
1108 West 7th Alma, Nebraska is one of First State Bank branch offices located in Alma Nebraska. First State Bank Alma Branch has provided service to customers from the time Establishment of branch. You can contact the First State Bank Alma Branch through customer service phone number (308) 928-2101.
First State Bank Alma Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit First State Bank official website www.1ststatebank4me.com.
First State Bank Hours in 1108 West 7th Alma, Nebraska
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
First State Bank Address Map in 1108 West 7th Alma, Nebraska
First State Bank Address Map in 1108 West 7th Alma, Nebraska
First State Bank in 1108 West 7th Alma, Nebraska (FAQs)
What is First State Bank Phone Number in 1108 West 7th Alma, Nebraska?
The phone number of First State Bank is (308) 928-2101.
What is First State Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for First State Bank is www.1ststatebank4me.com.
What is the Post Code of First State Bank in 1108 West 7th Alma, Nebraska?
What Time Does First State Bank Open and Close in Alma Branch – 1108 West 7th
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First State Bank to Another in Alma Branch – 1108 West 7th
There are many ways that you can transfer funds to First State Bank to another in Alma.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where First State Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is the process where First State Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds to First State Bank to another. These services usually are quick and you can create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of First State Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a First State Bank Account in Alma Branch – 1108 West 7th
There are some points you should know before you open the First State Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure so that you can choose the right account for your needs , and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
In the beginning, you must decide what type of account you’d like to have. The most popular types include savings accounts, checking accounts or money market funds. Each has its own set of benefits and drawbacks, and it is important to know the differences before making a final decision.
Savings accounts are a good place to store your money if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They typically have more yields than check accounts but there are some restrictions on how often you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are a great option if you need frequent access to your money. Most checking accounts come with the option of a debit card which you can use to make purchases or withdraw funds. However, there may be fees for certain transactions, such as using an outside-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better interest rates than savings and checking accounts, however they also have stricter withdrawal limits. If you need to access your money frequently, a money market account may not be the best option.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account you would like to have, you need to search for the best deal. There are many things to take into consideration, such as interest rates, fees, and the minimum balance requirement. It’s crucial to look at offers from multiple First State Bank accounts prior to making a choice.
Once you’ve located the correct account, it’s time to open it. The process is fairly simple and can be completed online in only a few minutes. You’ll have to provide specific information about yourself, including your name, address and Social Security number. It is also possible that you will be required to pay a deposit into the account to open it.
Once your account is open You can begin using it straight away. Just be sure to be aware of your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, most First State Bank provide options such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
Setting up a First State Bank accounts is a straightforward process that can save you time and money in the long run. By doing your research and comparing accounts for the account that best suits your requirements and assists you to reach the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a First State Bank Account
You can start a First State Bank account once you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, for example, a driver’s license, passport or state ID. Once you have all the necessary documents you are able to open a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a First State Bank Account in Alma Branch – 1108 West 7th
It might seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing a First State Bank accounts is quite easy. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Take your documents. You’ll require the current First State Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely require your account number as well as other identifying information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.