Where is First Port City Bank branch in Yulee Florida?
Its First Port City Bank branch in Yulee is located at 463781 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida.
Table of Contents
First Port City Bank Branch Location in 463781 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida
First Port City Bank was established in Oct 7, 1974 and headquartered in 400 West Shotwell Street Bainbridge, Georgia 39819. First Port City Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Oct 7, 1974.
463781 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida is one of First Port City Bank branch offices located in Yulee Florida. First Port City Bank Yulee Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Establishment of branch. Contact this First Port City Bank Yulee Branch by calling the customer service number .
First Port City Bank Yulee Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit First Port City Bank official website www.firstportcity.com.
First Port City Bank Hours in 463781 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
First Port City Bank Address Map in 463781 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida
First Port City Bank in 463781 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida (FAQs)
What is First Port City Bank Phone Number in 463781 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida?
The number for First Port City Bank is .
What is First Port City Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of First Port City Bank is www.firstportcity.com.
What is the Post Code of First Port City Bank in 463781 State Road 200 Yulee, Florida?
What Time Does First Port City Bank Open and Close in Yulee Branch – 463781 State Road 200
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Port City Bank to Another in Yulee Branch – 463781 State Road 200
There are several methods to transfer funds to First Port City Bank to another in Yulee.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is the method where First Port City Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is the process where First Port City Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to First Port City Bank to another. These services usually are instant and you can even set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from First Port City Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a First Port City Bank Account in Yulee Branch – 463781 State Road 200
There are some things you must know before opening a First Port City Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure so that you can open an First Port City Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to decide is what kind of First Port City Bank account you’d like to open. There are numerous types of First Port City Bank accounts, so it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Do some research and then compare the different First Port City Bank accounts to find the one that is best suited to your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen an First Port City Bank account then you’ll need to gather the required documents. Most First Port City Bank accounts will require basic information like your name, address, and Social Security number. It is also possible to show proof of income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents, the following step will be to start the account. This can be done online, over the phone, as well as in-person at the branch location. When you first open the account you’ll need to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount that is like $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This means you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. It is also important to monitor your account balance so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Making an First Port City Bank account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to take your time to pick the appropriate First Port City Bank account that meets your requirements. With a little investigation and preparation it is possible to create an account with no anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Port City Bank Account
You can create a First Port City Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to show proof of your identity, such as an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required you are able to create a savings or a checking account at most banks.
How to Close a First Port City Bank Account in Yulee Branch – 463781 State Road 200
It’s often a trouble to close a First Port City Bank account. Here are some tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding charges.
2. Contact First Port City Bank and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the First Port City Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.