Where is First Naturalstate Bank branch in Dumas Arkansas?
Its First Naturalstate Bank branch in Dumas is located at 703 Meador Drive Dumas, Arkansas.
Table of Contents
First Naturalstate Bank Branch Location in 703 Meador Drive Dumas, Arkansas
First Naturalstate Bank was established in Jan 2, 1974 and headquartered in 500 North Second Street Mcgehee, Arkansas 71654. First Naturalstate Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 2, 1974.
703 Meador Drive Dumas, Arkansas is one of First Naturalstate Bank branch offices located in Dumas Arkansas. First Naturalstate Bank Dumas Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can contact this First Naturalstate Bank Dumas Branch through customer service phone number .
First Naturalstate Bank Dumas Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking go to First Naturalstate Bank official website www.fnbmcgehee.com.
First Naturalstate Bank Hours in 703 Meador Drive Dumas, Arkansas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
First Naturalstate Bank Address Map in 703 Meador Drive Dumas, Arkansas
First Naturalstate Bank in 703 Meador Drive Dumas, Arkansas (FAQs)
What is First Naturalstate Bank Phone Number in 703 Meador Drive Dumas, Arkansas?
The number for First Naturalstate Bank is .
What is First Naturalstate Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of First Naturalstate Bank is www.fnbmcgehee.com.
What is the Post Code of First Naturalstate Bank in 703 Meador Drive Dumas, Arkansas?
What Time Does First Naturalstate Bank Open and Close in Dumas Branch – 703 Meador Drive
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Naturalstate Bank to Another in Dumas Branch – 703 Meador Drive
There are many ways to transfer money between First Naturalstate Bank to another in Dumas.
1. The most common way is to make use of wire transfers. This is when First Naturalstate Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is when the First Naturalstate Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to First Naturalstate Bank to another. These are typically instant and you can even set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from First Naturalstate Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a First Naturalstate Bank Account in Dumas Branch – 703 Meador Drive
There are a few things you must know before opening a First Naturalstate Bank account. This guide will take you through the process so that you can open an First Naturalstate Bank account with ease.
The first thing to determine is what type of First Naturalstate Bank account you want to open. There are numerous types of First Naturalstate Bank accounts, which is why it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Research and compare different First Naturalstate Bank accounts to determine the best fit for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a First Naturalstate Bank account, you’ll need to collect the necessary documents. Most First Naturalstate Bank accounts require basic information like your address, name, and Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
Once you have all required documents then the following step will be to create the account. It can be done on the internet, over the phone, as well as in-person at a branch. When you first open an account, you’ll have to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount of money that is like $25.
Once your account has been opened, you’ll need to start using it. This means making deposits and withdrawals as needed. It is also important to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
The process of opening an First Naturalstate Bank account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to take your time to select the best First Naturalstate Bank account to meet your requirements. If you do a little research and preparation you’ll be able to open an account without any tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Naturalstate Bank Account
You can create a First Naturalstate Bank account when you’ve got a Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a First Naturalstate Bank Account in Dumas Branch – 703 Meador Drive
It could seem like a daunting task however, closing an First Naturalstate Bank account is actually quite simple. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect your documents. You’ll need your most recent First Naturalstate Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may require your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.