Where is the First National Bank Texas branch in El Paso Texas?
This First National Bank Texas branch in El Paso is located at 703 N Zaragoza Road El Paso, Texas.
Table of Contents
First National Bank Texas Branch Location in 703 N Zaragoza Road El Paso, Texas
First National Bank Texas was established in Feb 27, 1901 and headquartered in 507 North Gray Street Killeen, Texas 76541. First National Bank Texas became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
703 N Zaragoza Road El Paso, Texas is one of First National Bank Texas branch offices located in El Paso Texas. First National Bank Texas El Paso Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Mar 15, 2013. Contact the First National Bank Texas El Paso Branch by calling the customer service number (915) 790-2060.
First National Bank Texas El Paso Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit First National Bank Texas official website www.1stnb.com.
First National Bank Texas Hours in 703 N Zaragoza Road El Paso, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 – 4:00 PM|
First National Bank Texas Address Map in 703 N Zaragoza Road El Paso, Texas
First National Bank Texas in 703 N Zaragoza Road El Paso, Texas (FAQs)
What is First National Bank Texas Phone Number in 703 N Zaragoza Road El Paso, Texas?
The number for First National Bank Texas is (915) 790-2060.
What is First National Bank Texas Online Banking Website?
The official website of First National Bank Texas is www.1stnb.com.
What is the Post Code of First National Bank Texas in 703 N Zaragoza Road El Paso, Texas?
What Time Does First National Bank Texas Open and Close in El Paso Branch – 703 N Zaragoza Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Sunday (12:00 – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First National Bank Texas to Another in El Paso Branch – 703 N Zaragoza Road
There are several ways that you can transfer funds between First National Bank Texas to another one in El Paso.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is where the First National Bank Texas will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the First National Bank Texas will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred this way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to First National Bank Texas into another. These services usually are immediate and you could configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from First National Bank Texas and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a First National Bank Texas Account in El Paso Branch – 703 N Zaragoza Road
There are a few things you need to complete before opening a First National Bank Texas account. First, you have to decide on is the correct First National Bank Texas account. There are numerous First National Bank Texas accounts to choose from It’s crucial to do your research before you choose which one is the best for you.
After you’ve selected the First National Bank Texas account, the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open your account.
After you have all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! It’s easy and takes just about a minute. All you need complete is to fill in an application and deposit your cash into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start a First National Bank Texas account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First National Bank Texas Account
You can create a First National Bank Texas account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You may also need to show proof of your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the required documents, you can create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a First National Bank Texas Account in El Paso Branch – 703 N Zaragoza Road
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing the First National Bank Texas accounts is quite simple. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Take the documents you need. You will need to have the latest First National Bank Texas statement, as well as a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may request your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.