Where is First National Bank Texas branch in El Paso Texas?
The First National Bank Texas branch in El Paso is located at 5631 Dyer St El Paso, Texas.
Table of Contents
First National Bank Texas Branch Location in 5631 Dyer St El Paso, Texas
First National Bank Texas was established in Feb 27, 1901 and headquartered in 507 North Gray Street Killeen, Texas 76541. First National Bank Texas became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
5631 Dyer St El Paso, Texas is one of First National Bank Texas branch offices located in El Paso Texas. First National Bank Texas El Paso Branch has provided service to customers from the time May 11, 2012. You can contact this First National Bank Texas El Paso Branch via customer service number (254) 554-6699.
First National Bank Texas El Paso Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit First National Bank Texas official website www.1stnb.com.
First National Bank Texas Hours in 5631 Dyer St El Paso, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 – 4:00 PM|
First National Bank Texas Address Map in 5631 Dyer St El Paso, Texas
First National Bank Texas in 5631 Dyer St El Paso, Texas (FAQs)
What is First National Bank Texas Phone Number in 5631 Dyer St El Paso, Texas?
The number for First National Bank Texas is (254) 554-6699.
What is First National Bank Texas Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of First National Bank Texas is www.1stnb.com.
What is the Post Code of First National Bank Texas in 5631 Dyer St El Paso, Texas?
What Time Does First National Bank Texas Open and Close in El Paso Branch – 5631 Dyer St
Monday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Sunday (12:00 – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First National Bank Texas to Another in El Paso Branch – 5631 Dyer St
There are many reasons you may require transferring money from First National Bank Texas in El Paso into another. Perhaps you’re moving to a new city and need to close your previous First National Bank Texas account and start a new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. It doesn’t matter, the process is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online First National Bank Texas account on your bank.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds or making payments. It could be called something different based on your bank, but it will be located in the main menu on your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account to which you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
It’s a little different in the case of transferring funds between accounts in one bank. In that case, you usually don’t need to input a routing number since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds are usually transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a First National Bank Texas Account in El Paso Branch – 5631 Dyer St
There are some things you should complete before opening the First National Bank Texas account. The first thing you need to do is select the appropriate First National Bank Texas account. There are many different First National Bank Texas accounts to choose from and it’s essential to do your research before you decide which one is the best for you.
After you’ve selected the First National Bank Texas account, the next step is to gather all the documents you need. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and only takes a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill out an application form and then deposit your funds into the account.
If you’ve learned how to open an First National Bank Texas account you have no reason to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First National Bank Texas Account
You can create a First National Bank Texas account once you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you’re at 18 to open an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a First National Bank Texas Account in El Paso Branch – 5631 Dyer St
It may seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing the First National Bank Texas accounts is quite easy. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Collect all of your documents. You’ll require your most recent First National Bank Texas statement as well as a voided check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative will likely ask you for your account number as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.