Which is the First National Bank Texas branch in El Paso Texas?
This First National Bank Texas branch in El Paso is located at 12236 Montana Ave El Paso, Texas.
Table of Contents
First National Bank Texas Branch Location in 12236 Montana Ave El Paso, Texas
First National Bank Texas was established in Feb 27, 1901 and headquartered in 507 North Gray Street Killeen, Texas 76541. First National Bank Texas became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
12236 Montana Ave El Paso, Texas is one of First National Bank Texas branch offices in El Paso Texas. First National Bank Texas El Paso Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Oct 27, 2010. You can contact this First National Bank Texas El Paso Branch through customer service phone number (254) 554-6699.
First National Bank Texas El Paso Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking go to First National Bank Texas official website www.1stnb.com.
First National Bank Texas Hours in 12236 Montana Ave El Paso, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 – 4:00 PM|
First National Bank Texas Address Map in 12236 Montana Ave El Paso, Texas
First National Bank Texas in 12236 Montana Ave El Paso, Texas (FAQs)
What is First National Bank Texas Phone Number in 12236 Montana Ave El Paso, Texas?
The phone number of First National Bank Texas is (254) 554-6699.
What is First National Bank Texas Online Banking Website?
The official website of First National Bank Texas is www.1stnb.com.
What is the Post Code of First National Bank Texas in 12236 Montana Ave El Paso, Texas?
What Time Does First National Bank Texas Open and Close in El Paso Branch – 12236 Montana Ave
Monday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Sunday (12:00 – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First National Bank Texas to Another in El Paso Branch – 12236 Montana Ave
There are a variety of reasons you may require transferring money from First National Bank Texas in El Paso to another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current First National Bank Texas account and create a new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online First National Bank Texas banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds or making payments. It could be called something different depending on your bank however it is located in the main menu on your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account you wish to transfer money to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts at the same bank. In this case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing code because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and , once completed, the money will be transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a First National Bank Texas Account in El Paso Branch – 12236 Montana Ave
There are some things you need to know before opening an First National Bank Texas account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps to help you open the First National Bank Texas account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to determine is what type of First National Bank Texas account you want to create. There are numerous types of First National Bank Texas accounts, and it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Conduct some research and compare different First National Bank Texas accounts to find the one that is best suited to your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen an First National Bank Texas account then your next task is to collect the required documents. The majority of First National Bank Texas accounts will require some basic information like your address, name and Social Security number. You may also need to provide proof of income or identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents then the next step is to create the account. This can be done online by phone, online, or in person at a branch location. When you open your account you’ll be required to deposit your initial funds. This can be a modest amount of money, such as $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals when needed. It is also important to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Making a First National Bank Texas account is a simple process, but it’s important to be patient and choose the right First National Bank Texas account to meet your requirements. If you do a little research and preparation, you can get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a First National Bank Texas Account
You can create an First National Bank Texas account once you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you are at 18 to open an account for yourself. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account with an adult or parent in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a First National Bank Texas Account in El Paso Branch – 12236 Montana Ave
It might seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing a First National Bank Texas accounts is easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect your documents. You will need to have the current First National Bank Texas statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to request your account number and other identifying information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.