Where is First National Bank Texas branch in Dumas Texas?
This First National Bank Texas branch in Dumas is located at 2003 S. Dumas Dumas, Texas.
Table of Contents
First National Bank Texas Branch Location in 2003 S. Dumas Dumas, Texas
First National Bank Texas was established in Feb 27, 1901 and headquartered in 507 North Gray Street Killeen, Texas 76541. First National Bank Texas became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
2003 S. Dumas Dumas, Texas is one of First National Bank Texas branch offices in Dumas Texas. First National Bank Texas Dumas Branch has been offering services to these customers since Mar 17, 2004. You can reach the First National Bank Texas Dumas Branch by calling the customer service number (806) 934-1377.
First National Bank Texas Dumas Branch offers regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to First National Bank Texas official website www.1stnb.com.
First National Bank Texas Hours in 2003 S. Dumas Dumas, Texas
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 – 4:00 PM|
First National Bank Texas Address Map in 2003 S. Dumas Dumas, Texas
First National Bank Texas in 2003 S. Dumas Dumas, Texas (FAQs)
What is First National Bank Texas Phone Number in 2003 S. Dumas Dumas, Texas?
The phone number of First National Bank Texas is (806) 934-1377.
What is First National Bank Texas Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of First National Bank Texas is www.1stnb.com.
What is the Post Code of First National Bank Texas in 2003 S. Dumas Dumas, Texas?
What Time Does First National Bank Texas Open and Close in Dumas Branch – 2003 S. Dumas
Monday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (10:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Sunday (12:00 – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First National Bank Texas to Another in Dumas Branch – 2003 S. Dumas
There are a variety of reasons you may require transferring money from First National Bank Texas within Dumas into another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous First National Bank Texas account and open a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online First National Bank Texas account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds or making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use However, it will be located in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the second bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be located on the bank’s website or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s accurate, then click submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts of the same bank. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to enter a routing code because the funds remain in the same bank.
The entire process will take a few minutes after which the funds will typically be transferred to the account within one business day.
How to Open a First National Bank Texas Account in Dumas Branch – 2003 S. Dumas
There are some things you should complete before opening a First National Bank Texas account. First, you have to decide on is the correct First National Bank Texas account. There are numerous First National Bank Texas accounts available It’s crucial to research your options before you choose which one is right for you.
After you’ve selected the First National Bank Texas account, the next step is to gather all the necessary documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open an account.
After you have all the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is simple and only takes a few minutes. All you have to do is fill in an application and then deposit the funds to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start an First National Bank Texas account There’s no reason not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First National Bank Texas Account
You can open a First National Bank Texas account once you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you are at 18 to create an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account along with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a First National Bank Texas Account in Dumas Branch – 2003 S. Dumas
It’s often a pain to close a First National Bank Texas account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact First National Bank Texas and request that you close your account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the First National Bank Texas that your account has been shut down.