Which is the First Midwest Bank branch in Zion Illinois?
Its First Midwest Bank branch in Zion is located at 3303 Sheridan Road Zion, Illinois.
Table of Contents
First Midwest Bank Branch Location in 3303 Sheridan Road Zion, Illinois
First Midwest Bank was established in Feb 13, 1933 and headquartered in 8750 West Bryn Mawr Avenue Suite 1300 Chicago, Illinois 60631. First Midwest Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
3303 Sheridan Road Zion, Illinois is one of First Midwest Bank branch offices located in Zion Illinois. First Midwest Bank Zion Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Dec 7, 1971. Contact this First Midwest Bank Zion Branch through customer service phone number (847) 746-3011.
First Midwest Bank Zion Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services go to First Midwest Bank official website www.firstmidwest.com.
First Midwest Bank Hours in 3303 Sheridan Road Zion, Illinois
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
First Midwest Bank Address Map in 3303 Sheridan Road Zion, Illinois
First Midwest Bank in 3303 Sheridan Road Zion, Illinois (FAQs)
What is First Midwest Bank Phone Number in 3303 Sheridan Road Zion, Illinois?
The number for First Midwest Bank is (847) 746-3011.
What is First Midwest Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of First Midwest Bank is www.firstmidwest.com.
What is the Post Code of First Midwest Bank in 3303 Sheridan Road Zion, Illinois?
What Time Does First Midwest Bank Open and Close in Zion Branch – 3303 Sheridan Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First Midwest Bank to Another in Zion Branch – 3303 Sheridan Road
There are many reasons why you may have to transfer funds from First Midwest Bank within Zion to another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous First Midwest Bank account and start another one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on fees. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online First Midwest Bank bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds or making payments. This could be called different based on your bank, but it will be located in the main menu on your banking online portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you wish to transfer money to. This information can also be found on the bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
It’s a little different in the case of transferring funds between accounts at the exact same institution. In that scenario there is no need to enter a routing code because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds are usually accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a First Midwest Bank Account in Zion Branch – 3303 Sheridan Road
There are a few things you need to complete before opening a First Midwest Bank account. The first thing to do is choose the right First Midwest Bank account. There are many different First Midwest Bank accounts available and it’s essential to research your options before you decide which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a First Midwest Bank account, the next step is to gather all the documents you need. These include the Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 in order to set up your account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is easy and only takes a few minutes. All you need to do is fill in an application and then deposit the funds to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an First Midwest Bank account There’s no reason not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Midwest Bank Account
You can open a First Midwest Bank account once you have a Social Security number. Some banks might require you are 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. You may also need to provide proof of your identity, such as a driver’s license, passport or state ID. Once you have all the required documents you are able to create a savings or a checking account at most banks.
How to Close a First Midwest Bank Account in Zion Branch – 3303 Sheridan Road
It may seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing the First Midwest Bank accounts is quite easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Collect your documents. You’ll require the current First Midwest Bank statement and a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may ask you for your account number, as well as other identifying information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.