Where is the First branch in Lincolnton North Carolina?
Its First branch in Lincolnton is located at 425 East Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina.
Table of Contents
First Branch Location in 425 East Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina
First was established in Jan 1, 1898 and headquartered in 239 Fayetteville Street Raleigh, North Carolina 27601. First became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
425 East Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina is one of First branch offices in Lincolnton North Carolina. First Lincolnton Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since May 8, 1984. Contact this First Lincolnton Branch via customer service number (405) 948-3600.
First Lincolnton Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking go to First official website www.firstcitizens.com.
First Hours in 425 East Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
First Address Map in 425 East Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina
First in 425 East Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina (FAQs)
What is First Phone Number in 425 East Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina?
The phone number of First is (405) 948-3600.
What is First Online Banking Website?
Official website for First is www.firstcitizens.com.
What is the Post Code of First in 425 East Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina?
What Time Does First Open and Close in Lincolnton Branch – 425 East Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First to Another in Lincolnton Branch – 425 East Main Street
There are many reasons you could have to transfer funds from First in Lincolnton in another. Maybe you’re moving to a new city and need to close your previous First account and create another one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on charges. Whatever the reason, it’s actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online First bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds or making payments. This might be called something different based on your bank However, it will be located in the main menu menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be found on the bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts in the same bank. In this case there is no need to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and , once completed, the money will be transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a First Account in Lincolnton Branch – 425 East Main Street
There are some things you need to know before opening the First account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps so that you can set up an First account without any stress.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what kind of First account you want to create. There are numerous types of First accounts, which is why it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Research and then compare the various First accounts to identify the one that is best suited to your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an First account then you’ll need to gather the necessary documents. The majority of First accounts will require basic details like your name, address and Social Security number. You might also be required to show proof of income or proof of identification.
Once you have all required documents then the second step would be to open the account. This can be done online or over the phone as well as in-person at a branch. If you are opening the account you’ll be required to deposit an initial amount. This can be a modest amount that is like $25.
Once your account has been opened, you’ll need to start using it. This means taking deposits and withdraws whenever you need to. You’ll also need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
Opening an First account is an easy procedure, but you need to take your time to select the best First account for your needs. With a little investigation and preparation it is possible to get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Account
You can open an First account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you’re at least 18 years old to create an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account with an adult or parent in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a First Account in Lincolnton Branch – 425 East Main Street
It may seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing the First account is actually quite easy. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You will need to have your latest First statement and a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number and other identifying information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.