Which is the First branch in Lincolnton North Carolina?
The First branch in Lincolnton is located at 425 East Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina.
Table of Contents
First Branch Location in 425 East Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina
First was established in Jan 1, 1898 and headquartered in 239 Fayetteville Street Raleigh, North Carolina 27601. First became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
425 East Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina is one of First branch offices located in Lincolnton North Carolina. First Lincolnton Branch has provided service to these customers since May 8, 1984. You can contact this First Lincolnton Branch via customer service number (405) 948-3600.
First Lincolnton Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit First official website www.firstcitizens.com.
First Hours in 425 East Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
First Address Map in 425 East Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina
First in 425 East Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina (FAQs)
What is First Phone Number in 425 East Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina?
The phone number of First is (405) 948-3600.
What is First Online Banking Website?
The official website of First is www.firstcitizens.com.
What is the Post Code of First in 425 East Main Street Lincolnton, North Carolina?
What Time Does First Open and Close in Lincolnton Branch – 425 East Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from First to Another in Lincolnton Branch – 425 East Main Street
There are a few different ways that you can transfer funds between First to another in Lincolnton.
1. The most common way is to make use of wire transfers. This is where the First will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is when the First will communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between First into another. These services are usually immediate and you could set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from First and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a First Account in Lincolnton Branch – 425 East Main Street
There are a few steps you need to complete before opening an First account. The first thing to decide on is the correct First account. There are many different First accounts available and it’s essential to research your options before you pick the one that is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen a First account, the next step is gathering all of the required documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is easy and takes just a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill in an application and then deposit the money to the account.
Now that you know how to open a First account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a First Account
You can open an First account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. It is also possible to prove your identity, for example, an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the documents required you are able to open a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a First Account in Lincolnton Branch – 425 East Main Street
It can be a real pain to close a First account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact First and request that you close your account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from First the account is closed.